Speedworx Superbike Service | GTAMotorcycle.com

Speedworx Superbike Service

alvin545

After seeing a few members here recommend Speedworx, I took my bike to get an oil service yesterday. I dealt with Fawaz and the service was done by Eric. First off, they are temporarily working extended hours (open until 8pm), so it made it very convenient for me to arrange for an appointment after my work hours and not need to take time off work.

I arrived way before my scheduled appointment, but no problem, they got to work on my bike right away. The shop was clean and orderly (no random junk lying around like I’ve seen in other places) and service was fast; I chose to wait while my bike was being worked on and I was able to get on my way really quickly afterwards.

Chatted with Fawaz a bit and you could tell he was really knowledgeable and put a big emphasis on providing quality parts and expert service. Didn’t get a chance to chat with Eric that extensively, but he was friendly and seemed like a great guy.

The service itself was just an oil service (they used full synthetic Motul oil), but they took the time to go over everything on my bike (tires, drivetrain, etc) and made a record of it for me to see. Eric even took the time to fix my improperly installed (by me) slip-on exhaust.

When the bike was done, it was waiting for me outside and they had washed it thoroughly. I had never seen my bike that clean before; such a shame I had to ride it home following the torrential downpour we had yesterday.

All in all I had a great experience at Speedworx and would recommend them to anyone. I’ll definitely be going back myself should I ever need service, and I’ll be buying my next set of tires from them as well.

http://www.speedworxsuperbike.com/

I distrust anyone that could find fault with Fawaz or Speepworx. There is a damn good reason they have such a good reputation.

+1

Speedworx is awesome. Fawaz really knows how to take care of customers.

*For those who lives downtown, it's pretty easy to go pick up the bike. Take the GO train/bus to Centennial Station and it's a half hour ride that literally drops you off right by the mall across the street, which is a short walk to the shop.

I took TTC once and it took FOREVER. I wish I'd thought of the GO lol.

+1

Speedworx is awesome. Fawaz really knows how to take care of customers.

*For those who lives downtown, it's pretty easy to go pick up the bike. Take the GO train/bus to Centennial Station and it's a half hour ride that literally drops you off right by the mall across the street, which is a short walk to the shop.

Went down there for the first time a week or so ago looking for some oil/filters, and Fawaz seemed like a really good bloke, good to see customer service isnt dead in the motorcycle industry. I thought Id be hard pressed finding another shop in the area after Z1 moved across town.

took my brand new 2016 r1m into speedworks the other day to install my new exhaust and flash tune kit . service was unbelievable , Fawaz is the man ,perfect job on the bike i would highly recommend them for any service you need done to your bike .

Back
Top Bottom