First tour - Algoma Loop | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

First tour - Algoma Loop

WAIT A MINUTE! HOLD THE TRAIN! STOP THE BUS!! does this arm wrap actually work lol...and what there is a tomtom app "winding roads' otpion?!?! how have I not heard of this ...

Yeah - we all miss that aspect and the bridge alone is worth the ride.
If you like to wander and have a smart phone TomTom has a terrific app and it has Winding Roads option that will simply take you on the most winding roads.

The app is "okay" and works without a cell connection ( including voice Nav ) but the Winding Roads trick is unique and really worth while for those like me who like to poke around.
It can be set to avoid dirt.
$50 and worth it.
http://www.tomtom.com/en_au/product...om-navigation-for-iphone-ipad/navigation-app/

One time purchase for all of North America and you download the maps/states so you never need to use data while navigating. It's available in iOS or Android
There are some free offline maps as well but TomTom is a treat with that Winding Roads feature.

I run it into earphones and have music playing then it cuts in when needed - or you can handlebar mount your phone or do both as I have. Most use a RAM mount but that arm band works fine if you have a spot to put it and can be switched side to side and taken off in a heart beat.

ScreenShot2013-08-19atAug19201311530PM_zpsa2358273.jpg

Back
Top Bottom