BMW S1000RR vs. CBR1000 Repsol | GTAMotorcycle.com

BMW S1000RR vs. CBR1000 Repsol

2 awesome bikes
2 stooges on those bikes
Take it to the track you frikkin' retards.
Nuff said.

The news article uses this to support justification of our speeding/stunting laws. Clearly, we had a problem and it's fixed now..........

Meanwhile, the vid isn't even from North America........

All I got from this video is that I should buy a BMW for my next bike. Cool video.

the sneakers and the shirt flapping up his back was a nice touch on the Honda rider.

Arent those the guys from ottawa that got caught when the cops pulled them over on a complaint and then saw the vid.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Regardless of the argument of "right or wrong", they have skills and balls - good vdeo

I think this was the video from BC last year. Cops used it to bust them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMW - All that time spent passing and driving/leaned on the crap to the right...dont worry you will be reading of his passing soon enough.

dont worry you will be reading of his passing soon enough.
We are not worried as no rider wishes death on any other rider, regardless of how crazy they ride. You should probably do the same

Ignorant comment - What is next? He must die.... for the children?

We are not worried as no rider wishes death on any other rider, regardless of how crazy they ride. You should probably do the same

Couldn't agree more. Bunch of pussies on this forum, I swear.

Couldn't agree more. Bunch of pussies on this forum, I swear.

Yep, couple of real idiot perspectives as usual....Riding like that has more than just a few consequences for all of the unwilling participants on the road these twats were using. I couldn't care less if they got peeled off a bridge abutment for this crap, but I would hate to see them hit a car. I hope you guys one day live long enough to mature and realize your childish sense of self-importance is really not relevant to the rest of the world. Lane-sharing and shoulder passing at 280+? Grow up. Even the most challenged people of the world might deduce that when you're being THAT reckless to the rest of the world, your demise is actually a very desirable outcome. If some goon wanted to play with his uzi in my local shopping mall, I'd like to think anyone with a brain wouldn't admire his "skill and balls" for aiming at the ceiling and hoping for the best. Are you guys seriously that thick??

Yep, couple of real idiot perspectives as usual....Riding like that has more than just a few consequences for all of the unwilling participants on the road these twats were using. I couldn't care less if they got peeled off a bridge abutment for this crap, but I would hate to see them hit a car. I hope you guys one day live long enough to mature and realize your childish sense of self-importance is really not relevant to the rest of the world. Lane-sharing and shoulder passing at 280+? Grow up. Even the most challenged people of the world might deduce that when you're being THAT reckless to the rest of the world, your demise is actually a very desirable outcome. If some goon wanted to play with his uzi in my local shopping mall, I'd like to think anyone with a brain wouldn't admire his "skill and balls" for aiming at the ceiling and hoping for the best. Are you guys seriously that thick??

Lol... Are you really comparing speeding to a gun-toting criminal in a mall?

I wheeliez yo on mys suprcharged R1 thru shoppin' mallz alls da time yo, runnin over kidz and dogz and familez yo . bitchez be like craazzzy yo.

hollaa.

Lol... Are you really comparing speeding to a gun-toting criminal in a mall?

Boy, you're batting a thousand on this one, lol. Pls try reading my post this time.....Since the concept got past you, think about a random careless act (shooting ceiling) in a public place (mall) and hoping that there is no negative outcome to the general public. Did I slow it down enough for you?

Back
Top Bottom