GTAM Trailtours meet up May 6 | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Trailtours meet up May 6

Re: Trail tours GTAM Meet up?.

You know when you were a kid and told stories like these?

"First we did THIS, and then THAT happened, and then we did THAT, and went over THOSE things, and then blah blah blah.....and then blah blah!!!!!!"

This was my day. Perma grin on. Humbled is close to the right feeling, but more in awe of dirt riders than ever. Tired, sore, one about to be very colourful bruise but with the biggest smile on my face.

Trail Tours rocked. Big time. And I cannot believe how big the Ganny is. Instructor said we maybe saw 5% and we went on an aft tour about 2.5 hours long.

Wow

"First we did THIS, and then THAT happened, and then we did THAT, and went over THOSE things, and then blah blah blah.....and then blah blah!!!!!!"

This was my day. Perma grin on. Humbled is close to the right feeling, but more in awe of dirt riders than ever. Tired, sore, one about to be very colourful bruise but with the biggest smile on my face.

Trail Tours rocked. Big time. And I cannot believe how big the Ganny is. Instructor said we maybe saw 5% and we went on an aft tour about 2.5 hours long.

Wow

Couldn't agree more - good meeting you and Phil.

Wow

What was your ride? The Ganny is definitely something to be treasured. With riding areas getting harder to find we are lucky to have something that great so close to the gta. Don't worry about the perma grin tomorrow it may well turn into a perma grimace and if it doesn't you didn't ride hard enough.:lmao:

I'd like to think I'm competent on a bike but the 150 knew better! I was on a cr150 I believe and the guys on a 230. I think and instructor was a 250?. Can try whatever you want, I liked the 150.

I'm SURE I will feel this tomorrow.

Klr guy it was a great day. Let's do it again!

Did I say how good the day was?????

Couldn't agree more - good meeting you and Phil.
I would like to third that. a great day perfect weather brand new bikes and new friends couldn't have asked for a better day. Anyone who is thinking of going out trailtours is a great way to try out the dirt with very little cost. We definitely need to do another Gtam day out there!

Glad everyone had fun I will be riding Ganny this weekend

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

How about have one on a weekend?
Just a suggestion

Sent from my tablet using my paws

How about have one on a weekend?
Just a suggestion

There were just the three of us - had the place to ourselves. Weekends can have 30+ people. Take a day off - just a suggestion. ;)

There were just the three of us - had the place to ourselves. Weekends can have 30+ people. Take a day off - just a suggestion. ;)

Yes sir!

Honestly we lucked out being the only ones. I can't imagine trying to keep a group together on the trail ride. It was tough, and I consider myself a pretty good rider. Just a couple of weaker riders would slow the whole thing down.

I have a second job where I work weekends and have a track addiction. This eats up my weekends. I would encourage everyone to book a day, weekend or not. However if you book thru the week please remember to PM me an invite!

Yes I am more sore and colourful today. Dumped it twice but have 3 bruises in wtf areas. Not sure how I managed that.

That a girl, I defenetely dumped it more my first time. lol Glad you loved it. Diffenetly want to make it up on one of my weekdays off :)

Back
Top Bottom