GTAM Trailtours meet up May 6 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Trailtours meet up May 6

Re: Trail tours GTAM Meet up?.

I'd be down for this, But I'll be out of the country from April 15th - 22nd. Sometime after that would work for me.

I just sent Steve at TT An email asking when/what/how much. I will post up when he replies.

Trials does sound fun but I should probably walk before I run on the dirtbikes. So if may 6th works we will call it may 6th.

OK, resent email with may 6th as the date and booked a vacation day. Let's see what Steve says, it's March break so it may be awhile for a reply.

Makes no difference but let's see what TT has to say. I've got a bit of experience on a dirt bike but never a trials bike.

Both would be fun methinks

Makes no difference but let's see what TT has to say. I've got a bit of experience on a dirt bike but never a trials bike.

Both would be fun methinks
I spend a lot of time in the ganny on my dirtbike and would be interested in trying trials to mix it up and learn some skills.

Trials does sound fun but I should probably walk before I run on the dirtbikes. So if may 6th works we will call it may 6th.

This comment is interesting. After doing a trials course last summer I would say trials is walking, trails is running. Don't be apprehensive about trials at all. Those bikes are like no other motorcycle you've ever ridden. Very well mannered and easy to handle.

Heard back from Steve.

They open may 1st this year, and may 6 is available. $230 for the full day (either type) or $150 for half day. Extra $20 for weekends.

Are we still in?

Nice!

I've sent him an email asking about payment. I will keep this thread updated.

OK, now spring can come. I'm finally done with winter when I get excited about 2wheels.

Interested in a trail / offroad course if that's what you guys have in mind. Are you using this thread to organize yourselves as a group or is someone doing an email list?

Heard back from Steve.

They open may 1st this year, and may 6 is available. $230 for the full day (either type) or $150 for half day. Extra $20 for weekends.

Are we still in?

I'm still in. 1/2 day is slightly more appealing work-wise, but I'm easy either way.

Alon I'm just trying to get some guys together to enjoy a day out at trailtours everyone is free to do what they like with whatever trailtours offer. Trails or trials, off road instruction, full day or half day whatever. Everyone welcome.

Interested in a trail / offroad course if that's what you guys have in mind. Are you using this thread to organize yourselves as a group or is someone doing an email list?

OK, I'll keep an eye on this thread as we get closer to the date...

Alon I'm just trying to get some guys together to enjoy a day out at trailtours everyone is free to do what they like with whatever trailtours offer. Trails or trials, off road instruction, full day or half day whatever. Everyone welcome.

I haven't heard back from Steve yet , but how much instruction are you looking for?

I'll take whatever instruction they offer - I don't know... half day instruction and half day free riding, etc? Something like that... Given how clumsy I am on my 990 Adventure, I'm guessing some intersection couldn't hurt (there's only so much i can blame the big bike for)

I'll bet that once I'm done with this day, I will want t go out and buy a lightweight off road bike :)

I'm definitely interested in joining for a trail ride. Been thinking of picking up an off-road bike, so this seems like a good place to try it out. Will check back later in April.

Back
Top Bottom