GTAM Trailtours meet up May 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTAM Trailtours meet up May 6

Bracebridger

Trail tours GTAM Meet up?.

Hi I'm hoping to get some guys together for a day at trail tours in late April weather permitting. I've been riding street bikes for a few years and want to give the dirt a shot and have a few older guys there rather than myself and a bunch of 12 year olds . I haven't ridden a dirt bike since I was about 13. Anyone interested let me know I am off 3 weeks at time so any time of the week works for me. Cheers

Re: Trail tours GTAM Meet up?.

Subscribed. Depending on my work situation I'd be up for another Trail tours visit.

That's great any company would be appreciated. Looking forward to it if summer ever comes this year!

I wanna go too!

Pick a date and let's go get dirty!

I work in Nunavut and am home April-16 to may-7 so as long as the weather is good anytime works for me. I understand weekends are better for most so may 3rd or 4th I think would be best for me.

I work in Nunavut and am home April-16 to may-7 so as long as the weather is good anytime works for me. I understand weekends are better for most so may 3rd or 4th I think would be best for me.

I'm self-employed so my time is open. Been a number of years since I've been to trail tours - you've got me looking forward to this.

I'm also flexible, and week days may be less busy. Weekends are busy right now with the season about to start.

Even better I would prefer midweek as well... So how does Thursday April 24 sound? I had the battery up from the basement and back in my VFR800 this afternoon to get her started up now all I new is the snow in my driveway to melt and a good solid rain to clean off the streets.

Even better I would prefer midweek as well... So how does Thursday April 24 sound? I had the battery up from the basement and back in my VFR800 this afternoon to get her started up now all I new is the snow in my driveway to melt and a good solid rain to clean off the streets.

Not sure if Trail Tours has a work-around on uses of the park, but this leaves me thinking May " Hiking and cross-country skiing are the only uses permitted from March 1 - April 30 of each year and the forest is closed to motorized use, with the exception of snowmobiles from December 1 - April 30 each year."

http://www.ganaraskaforestcentre.ca/NewsAndEvents.html

I don't know for sure but the trailtours website says they are open april 1 to October 31. If not move to the following Monday or Tuesday

I don't know for sure but the trailtours website says they are open april 1 to October 31. If not move to the following Monday or Tuesday

Ok - we'll have to wait until they're open to find out for sure I guess. We'll figure something out.

HOURS OF OPERATION
Trail Tours is open annually from April 1 to October 31. We operate Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. If there is a special day you'd like to visit us but we're not scheduled to be open, contact us and we will try to fit you in. Typically, we can accommodate a single or pair of riders with short notice. Groups of five or more should book as far in advance as possible.

Hmm....not Thursdays though

TrailTours has their own land they use for training with obstacles and such. It's doubtful they are allowed to take large groups of dirtbikes into the ganny a month before it opens. There is usually still snow in there April 1st.

TrailTours has their own land they use for training with obstacles and such. It's doubtful they are allowed to take large groups of dirtbikes into the ganny a month before it opens. There is usually still snow in there April 1st.

Thanks for that. My vote would be wait until the Ganny is properly open, or mix things up and try trials bikes. I'm easy either way.

We could make it out Tuesday May 6th. Or I will have to wait till I get back from Baffin Island on the 28th of May and make my first available day June 3rd. It sucks to have as little patience as I do!

I can't do the 28th but the 6th works. I'm also open to trials.

Last edited:

I would be down for a trials day as well sounds like fun.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom