FS: Scorpio rLINK SR-I1100SE GPS tracking alarm system | GTAMotorcycle.com

FS: Scorpio rLINK SR-I1100SE GPS tracking alarm system

REDBALLS

Site Supporter
I have a RLINK SR-I1100SE alarm system. This unit is used, but in good working order. It comes with the battery back-up siren.
It also comes with an extended harness system that allows you to place the backup siren elsewhere within your vehicle.
Includes a brand new perimeter sensor.

Get a TXT msg/Email as soon as your alarm is triggered.

Alarm Monitoring plan is not necessary, and will operate fine without it as a regular alarm system.
You DONT need to activate the GPS tracking if you dont want to. Operates like a regular alarm otherwise.

Asking $150
Pick up downtown Toronto.

rLiNK’s revolutionary technology keeps you in touch with your motorcycle AND your motorcycling friends. By expanding on our leading edge Scorpio alarm system, rLiNK let’s you monitor, control, track and share your motorcycle adventures. Monitor and control, your alarm functions from anywhere utilizing your my.rlink.com account or your smart phone application. You can also receive notifications and even track your bike if it is moved.

Plan your solo or group ride on your my.rlink.com account and monitor it during the trip on your smartphone. Then you can send updates to other riders or friends using your Facebook; or Twitter&; accounts that are linked into the system. Once the ride is done, you can analyze and share any portion of your ride utilizing the captured data through your social networking accounts.
Our easy-to-install system comes with shock, tilt and movement sensors as well as a waterproof transceiver, GPS antenna and a standard connector plug (monthly connection account required for full functionality). If you have an iPhone just download the free app from the App Store sync it to your account and you can enjoy all the features of the rLink system. Have another phone? Use your phone's browser to access all the same controls through your own my.rlink.com account.

y4ygaquq.jpg

Still for sale. Thinking of adding Roomie's name to gtam member reviews :p . $100

Back
Top Bottom