Looking for people to ride with april 24 2014 toronto area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for people to ride with april 24 2014 toronto area

sauce

Hey everyone I started riding at the end of last season. Im getting really bored riding alone. Im looking for people to ride around with. I live in scarborough "Markhm and Lawrence". i ride a gsxr 1000. I will ride with people with any bikes, no discrimination. Im done work at 1pm today and looking to ride anyone interested let me know......

I have some time available and wouldn't mind going for a bit of a toot.

Pm me
I'm always up for a ride and meeting new people
Headed out to gp bikes at some point if you want too
Other then that I don't care where I go as long as my bike is drinking gas more then I'm drinking coffee

^^^ I also have to go to GP Bikes, maybe we can make a small tour out of it this weekend?

I have my kids this weekend so no riding for me this weekend but I'm always game to go there or anywhere for that matter
What time you off work today?

Thanks for all the responses.......lets set a place and time to meet up.... im done work at 1pm so ill be ready to go by 2pm.....im in scarborough but im open to meeting anywhere......do you guys want to meet at 230pm at kennedy commons tim hortons/or at gp bikes......let me know PM me or post.

I'm at coxwell and danforth area so let's ride out to gp

I have to stick around to give my Dad a ride to the shop to pick up his truck, so I won't be able to go on a GP tour. Maybe next time!

I have to stick around to give my Dad a ride to the shop to pick up his truck, so I won't be able to go on a GP tour. Maybe next time!
pm when your freed up then

Thanks for all the responses.......lets set a place and time to meet up.... im done work at 1pm so ill be ready to go by 2pm.....im in scarborough but im open to meeting anywhere......do you guys want to meet at 230pm at kennedy commons tim hortons/or at gp bikes......let me know PM me or post.
I pm'd you my number 2-2:30 is good for me just have to be in town for 6-7 to link loup with a few other guys

Just at kc right now
How long would you be?

Ya great meeting you man
Got to ride again Dam soon

It was great meeting you guys........im down to ride anytime im available....ill pm my # to you guys

Dang I'm at Danforth/Eglinton. Y'all are close! I've probably seen you guys around the area.

Lol finally rolled in long day of riding for me went back out right after sinz and I got back
Sauce
Bund own
PM me your numbers and I'll text you guys next time

Back
Top Bottom