Visiting good ol' ONT for a month, looking to get in some riding | GTAMotorcycle.com

Visiting good ol' ONT for a month, looking to get in some riding

nm1

Hi,

I am living in LA now, but enjoying a brief visit back to Ontario. Would love for someone to show me some of the good bike roads, as I wasn't into riding when I used to live here.

I've ridden CR9 near Creemore, hoping there is a longer twistier section of road I don't know about yet.

Would be happy to return the favor if people I meet here ever visit California, I know all the best roads north and south :D

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

8-7

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...s-Trails-Single-Track-Map&highlight=backroads

Is the CR9 the Chinese bike with the BMW engine?

Last edited:
Looking for roads suitable for sport bikes, not dirt, but thanks.

Obviously this site is pretty large, I'll start hitting the search feature

Welcome! Where in Ontario will you be staying? It's a pretty big place... :D

near KW and the GTA mostly but I'll be visiting many in the SW region.

Yes, while it's true that Ontario is large, this forum is "GTA motorcycle" after all.

man, the Canadian humor...it's been awhile. I bet you two guys both chuckled to yourselves when posting those replies ;)

Last edited:
Looking for roads suitable for sport bikes, not dirt, but thanks.
Obviously this site is pretty large, I'll start hitting the search feature

It' really not that effective lol. Try googling GTAM backroads instead

near KW and the GTA mostly but I'll be visiting many in the SW region.

Yes, while it's true that Ontario is large, this forum is "GTA motorcycle" after all.

man, the Canadian humor...it's been awhile. I bet you two guys both chuckled to yourselves when posting those replies ;)

Haha well I'm on the other side of the lake from Toronto, this site is pretty much just the Ontario motorcycle forum, or so it seems! If you're ever on this side of the lake I'll show you a few cool roads, probably nothing like you're used to in Cali though...but you'll just have to take what you can get! :D

Back
Top Bottom