The "Sag" look | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The "Sag" look

I can't believe nobody knows about Old Navy Jeans. They had a $25 sale a while back. Fits exactly as Gap. They are a branch of Gap.

Im left without choice.

Been to jean machine, old navy, gap, boathouse, west 49, and any other store in a mall to get jeans at a reasonable cost (below $60) and all the have is skinny jeans. I cant even get those past my junk.

A guy should have to lay down to put a pair of pants on.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

^^^Beat me to it lol.

Old Navy for the win.
Fit awesome, last a decent time and go on sale a lot.
On sale you can pick them up for like $20

Last edited:
Old Navy for the win.
Fit awesome, last a decent time and go on sale a lot.
On sale you can pick them up for like $20

Nope. Was there last year and the thigh area was tight as hell.
They had changed designs that were a bit tighter.

Nope. Was there last year and the thigh area was tight as hell.
They had changed designs that were a bit tighter.

You tried all the styles on?
They have like 5 or 6 different styles, from girl pants for guys with no nuts to fat man pants I get :D

I buy all my jeans at Winners.. they have a slew of designs, fits and styles.

Lol, who over pays for clothes just to have a certain brand plastered all over the place? I'll never understand why where people shop or whose brand is screen printed on a t-shirt is a big deal. Seriously. $40 for a simple t-shirt with some logo on it. You're paying money to advertise for someone to get rich.

Lol, you don't just pay for the brand. You pay for the quality of the materials, the fit, longevity, etc. Don't be fooled there is a huge difference between $25 jeans and $250 jeans. Personally, I prefer quality over quantity. Not every t-shirt / polo / button-up shirt are plastered with oversized logos. If you are happy shopping at Walmart, then that's that and more power to ya!

Lol, you don't just pay for the brand. You pay for the quality of the materials, the fit, longevity, etc. Don't be fooled there is a huge difference between $25 jeans and $250 jeans. Personally, I prefer quality over quantity. Not every t-shirt / polo / button-up shirt are plastered with oversized logos. If you are happy shopping at Walmart, then that's that and more power to ya!

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure they are all made in the same sweat shop.

Lol, you don't just pay for the brand. You pay for the quality of the materials, the fit, longevity, etc. Don't be fooled there is a huge difference between $25 jeans and $250 jeans.

You're a marketers wet dream, you know that?

saggy-pants.jpg
Does she have to pull up her pants?

Yes because then her cheeks will fall out of the ripped holes for a better view. :agave:

When was the last time you tried on a pair of Prada jeans? Armani? 7 For All Mankind? Quality costs money, you know that?

Proud to say never. Quality costs money, fully understood. Jeans and clothes in general aren't important enough to me to ever consider spending large sums of money on.

Your money - do what you want.

Proud to say never. Quality costs money, fully understood. Jeans and clothes in general aren't important enough to me to ever consider spending large sums of money on.

I can respect that, cheers!

Last edited:

Lol that is so true.

I have a hard time swallowing more then $60 for jeans. Then again I know how long ill keep them away from my construction job.

But I'll spend $60 on a cigar and lots on scotch once in a while.

When was the last time you tried on a pair of Prada jeans? Armani? 7 For All Mankind? Quality costs money, you know that?

Never... Why would I want to? The denim that those cheap Wranglers are made out of is pretty good... With all the things I do in my daily life (I'm hard on clothes) I can have a pair of wranglers last for a few years until I've literally worn them thin.
Even if I was rich, I'd still be buying the jeans I do now because they are truly the only brand that fits me... And who gives a damn that you're wearing $250 prada jeans. Sure isn't impressive to any of the guys I hang out with... Actually I think that will get you punched in the groin just to see if you actually are a dude.

Quality? I understand quality. My outdoors gear is some pricey stuff because it out performs the cheaper stuff. I have a $400 hunting jacket that is absolutely amazing, it's kept me warm and dry when your $900 Canada Goose jacket would have left you soaked and freezing. Seriously, I fell in to Lake Erie on new years day when I was duck hunting and it was -15 with waves coming up to my chest. Totally warm and dry and stayed out on the ice hunting for another 6 hours.
Buy quality where it really matters. Day to day clothes it normally doesn't make a difference unless you're a tag snob.

My Canada Goose Parka kept my nice and toasty when it was -40 this past winter. It's not all about fashion. :)

Back
Top Bottom