The "Sag" look | GTAMotorcycle.com

The "Sag" look

yo-dawg-dont-confuse-swag-with-sag-pull-your-pants-up.jpg

It's all the rage in Detroit 'hoods. Is it in T.O. now?

It's the prison sign for letting others know your butthole is available for loving.

LMAO!!! The worst way to wear pants...F'ing idiots!

I used to get so annoyed seeing that crap, until something dawned on me. It is just today's youths thing to piss off the old people. Every generation had something to do it. Now I just smile and laugh at them because they think they're being so original and that is so far from the truth. I just picture them having long hair and bell bottoms, because there's really no difference.

Where have you been the last 20 years? Fashions change but the sag's been holding strong. The exit plan always starts with how easy it is to get away ;)...Easier to run when you have your shoes laced up and pants held by a belt, always be prepared boys and girls.

Me thinks it started as a socio-economic thing: younger brother got the older brother's hand me downs, but the older brother is cool to the younger crowd, so the younger brother is automatically cool for wearing them, even if too big. It happened often enough to become a status norm for the demographic. Then media portrays it and everyone outside the demographic picks it up.

According to Greg Mathis, sagging was adopted from the United States prison system where belts are sometimes prohibited to prevent prisoners from using them as weapons or committing suicide by hanging themselves. The style was later popularized by hip-hop artists in the 1990s.

Oh boy, so cool

This is my signature.....apparently

I have contractors/plumbers crack. That doesn't count does it?

Its actually VERY hard to find decent pants at a decent price now a days. They either sag or are skinny. Seriously I would rather the baggy pants over skinny jeans. They both look like tools though.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

It's the prison sign for letting others know your butthole is available for loving.
It's true. The sad part of it is that some of them know this information and continue to dress as such. Worst. Generation. Ever!

saggy-pants.jpg
Does she have to pull up her pants?

If you look closely the crotch doesn't hang down to her knees...so it looks more of a the waist line that's lower but she looks good!

Not like this...
7ubu6a4y.jpg

uhu2erej.jpg

5uqujeru.jpg

I have contractors/plumbers crack. That doesn't count does it?

Its actually VERY hard to find decent pants at a decent price now a days. They either sag or are skinny. Seriously I would rather the baggy pants over skinny jeans. They both look like tools though.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Walmart, Properly fitting Wranglers for $25.

Back
Top Bottom