Can any one please sticky how to upload pictures on this forum? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Can any one please sticky how to upload pictures on this forum?

sid_for_speed

I tried from my desktop but says upload failed...I know I'm within limits...Url pics do not work either...need to know how to upload pics here...

if your pictures are on say photobucket, copy the url and paste it into the from url and make sure the check mark is not in the box where it says, Retrieve remote file and reference locally...

Add an Image from Url

Allowed Filetypes: jpg, jpeg, png, gif
URL

Retrieve remote file and reference locally

I hope this helps

worked like a charm ...thx!

I am not a fan of photobucket. If I click on a picture it rips me out of the app to the browser. Other services don't have this problem with inline images.

Okay so this place is poorly setup and buggy. First click the a/A icon then paste your link into the chat. After you do that type in the link between image square brackets with a close

Example.jpg

I am not a fan of photobucket. If I click on a picture it rips me out of the app to the browser. Other services don't have this problem with inline images.
Been using photobucket for a few years.. but is there a better alternative? I hate their web interface.

Out of laziness I've just been using dropbox. You replace the www portion of the generated link with dl and it works for URL and image tags.

Have you tried Flickr?

imgur has been pretty good and simple.
Don't even need an account if it's just a quick thing you wanna share.

Been using photobucket for a few years.. but is there a better alternative? I hate their web interface.
Google+

Back
Top Bottom