Anyone wanna ride the back roads with me | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone wanna ride the back roads with me

yall are some boring *** folks...I'm not committing murder

I'm just gonna put this out there.

Your probably young. 19ish id say.

Where ill assume most of the people saying dont do it are late 20s early 30s.

We are not boring. Were smart enough to say its not worth the fines.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

yall are some boring *** folks...I'm not committing murder

I'm smart, not boring. If you're going to ride illegally, don't post where and when it's going to take place on a public forum that I'm sure LEO's frequent.

You guys worry too much, let him do his thing

If he gets caught by a cop that is ****** off because he couldn't get it up last night due to the roids he regularly consumes and hits him with 5k ticket for riding without insurance, plus riding without a license, plus riding without a registered vehicle, what's it to you?

P.S I suspect he is a cop himself, hence why the "No worry be happy" attitude

HOOLLLAAAA

You guys worry too much, let him do his thing

If he gets caught by a cop that is ****** off because he couldn't get it up last night due to the roids he regularly consumes and hits him with 5k ticket for riding without insurance, plus riding without a license, plus riding without a registered vehicle, what's it to you?

P.S I suspect he is a cop himself, hence why the "No worry be happy" attitude

HOOLLLAAAA
have license and registration so f off... I asked if anyone wanted to come not for yall BS about what if...

have license and registration so f off... I asked if anyone wanted to come not for yall BS about what if...
oh noosss - Language please

"Yall" who is that? Didn't see anyone's handle with the name "Yall" on it

oh noosss - Language please

"Yall" who is that? Didn't see anyone's handle with the name "Yall" on it

Yale talkin to me? :D

seriously I can't go anywhere even back streets without cops being around. Yet they just give you a free pass? Do you ride a unicorn?

ZX6R don't say..

..HOLLAAA....there's eneough of that going around here:p

No just baffled considering I've got a lot of friends and family that are cops. None of them would just chat you up and say carry on with your illegal ride. If it smells like bs.... it's probably bs.

Wait till you hit something. Forget tickets, bring on the pain. Oh and good luck affording insurance if anything does happen. Ride on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He know the risks he will do what he wants regardless that's clear so why feed the thread
Yes in my opinion it's stupid but then no one asked
So no I won't come ride with you sorry I'd be more then happy to help out a newb who is not rolling the dice

He know the risks he will do what he wants regardless that's clear so why feed the thread
So no I won't come ride with you sorry I'd be more then happy to help out a newb who is not rolling the dice

thanks

Agreed. Trey could be the next "MIGHTY MIKE"!
Holllllaaaaaaa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom