Weekend Rider Training course. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Weekend Rider Training course.

topendz

Site Supporter
I have a friend that wishes to take the M2 rider training weekend (She has no experience) just wondering if there is a general preference here between RTI, Centennial or Humber. I'm a 33 year riding veteran but I'm not up on these things lately. I took the humber many years ago. We are located in Scarborough. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Simon

Location or pricing should be the deciding factor. All the schools will give her quality teaching that she needs.

Nice to see you're still alive stranger ;)

Centennial has some groms in their fleet now....other than that, base it on price and location/availability as mentioned above.

RTI...lets you take ur bike upto 3rd gear

Granted I have nothing to compare it to, but I did my M2 with RTI as well and was very happy with the course.
I liked the fact that they had several types of bikes you could use.
I made my decision based on location.

RTI...lets you take ur bike upto 3rd gear

I also took my course at RTI they were great, very friend instructors and very helpful. I didn't know how to ride at all they taught me in one weekend, felt great, and I was riding the Yamaha dual-sports, totally took it to 4th gear in the parking lot =P ahha than they told me to slow down =(.

I went to RTI the north york east location. we had a class size of 20 yet there were 5 or 6 instructors. it was great.

Go have a look at Motorsoul - Ginny is one of the best (and most patient) motorcycle instructors in the country.

I have my course this weekend at Georgian College in Barrie, nice and close and wanted to get it done before I learn some bad habits, probably will learn them anyways sooner or later...

Back
Top Bottom