she run.... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

she run....

Re: she runs...

We always love pictures too. Really looking good.

rims and tires are on, brakes are on, front end all torqued to spec, rear almost done, can't do the main axle as I still have to put the chain on, but the calipers are to spec, so she is almost ready to Rock and Roll.....

So here we go.....just a few pictures...

So awesome seeing brand new rubber on rims.

Woohoo. Looking great.

Well I was able to get the chain on, and not only that but after it was all in place, I even took her for a test run......

WOW, WOW, WOW

Running like a brand new bike, everything works as it should, OK brakes are a bit soft, so I might have to bleed them a bit more and see if I can get any trapped air out if it's in there...

The months of work really have paid off, and I am proud of myself, once again....

Can't wait to get her plated and scrub in the new tires and really give her a run.....

It's going to be a great summer

and of course a few pictures....

Last edited:

Very cool. The first ride is always the best.

Keep taking lots of pictures.

You should all do a retro halloween ride! With matching era correct bikes and outfits.

You should all do a retro halloween ride! With matching era correct bikes and outfits.

That's be cool. Except I don't fit into my era correct leather jacket anymore. Lol

I like the look of silver. That's all you need is one more silver vehicle. If that happened, I'd say you have a 'theme' going. Lol.

They look great. Need to
Out some if that blaze green on.

I MIGHT try it on my rims. Always liked the electric green.

That stuff must level out really well. No chance to sand once is sprayed. Maybe just peel off and spray again.

Well I just had to do it and take some outdoor shots and during the day...

Looking at the pics, and my cars in the background, I am almost thinking of painting the tins Silver......hmmmmmm

But enough of that, here are some pics....

Sweeet! All that hard work is coming together nicely... :D

Dressed
Well she is naked no more......her clothes are back on, and I even went for a small test run, only 7 kilometers, it started to rain....bummer

so overall she goes well, brakes are a bit soft, don't really grab, some buzzyness under certain rpm's not sure what that is all about going to have to figure it out, she pulls good and strong, can't over do it tires are not scrubbed in yet....

I have not put on the mid fairings, I don't have the mounting bolts and nuts and what not, have to still get those, so it's like she is wearing a very short skirt....LOL

I am happy....my work has put a smile on my face....

I will take some glamor shots once she is fully completed, but for now these will have to do.....

Back
Top Bottom