I am the night! | GTAMotorcycle.com

I am the night!

kcalB

Ok as the title suggests, night ride. I'm not talking about 10 am night ride either, I mean NIGHT ride, err well morning actually I guess, like 1am. I have a nagging wife (and i guess it's warranted as if she didn't nag I would ride all day long) and a 6 month old son at home. Those of you who have kids know how demanding the can be lol. That being said, i figure a great time to ride would be when both are asleep, around 0100 in the morning. Any one work the "afternoon" shift and finish around 12 or something? Nothing stupid, just a nice ride, with empty roads. PM, reply, what ever if any one is down. I live in east york, but I’ll meet you where ever. Just not a secluded dark ally or something like that.

Ok as the title suggests, night ride. I'm not talking about 10 am night ride either, I mean NIGHT ride, err well morning actually I guess, like 1am. I have a nagging wife (and i guess it's warranted as if she didn't nag I would ride all day long) and a 6 month old son at home. Those of you who have kids know how demanding the can be lol. That being said, i figure a great time to ride would be when both are asleep, around 0100 in the morning. Any one work the "afternoon" shift and finish around 12 or something? Nothing stupid, just a nice ride, with empty roads. PM, reply, what ever if any one is down. I live in east york, but I’ll meet you where ever. Just not a secluded dark ally or something like that.

LOL! Dude, you're singing my song. Let me know when you want to ride. Most nights I should be able to get out. Love those empty streets.

Ummmm. Once I can ride at night and feel comfortable enough in groups ill come out.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

This sounds pretty good id be down for this ride once the weather gets nicer.

HOOLLLAAAA

Starting location ?

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

Starting location ?

Where ever you want sir. I'm more than happy to do a hour pre ride lol. And yeah i guess maybe once its not 2 or 3 degrees during the night. Unless the weather is nice this Saturday, I'll be riding this Saturday lol. Technically Sunday, but man i just got my bike yesterday and need a good few hours on er. Or what ever, I will keep this thread bumped, and people can just post a good day. Preferably Friday Saturday for me. I could do a weekday eventually when the weather is nicer, who needs sleep for work (i don't work night shift any more but I got addicted when I did)

Oh and i live close to Donlands station, so not that far from you putt, if your location is your true location.

I AM THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good to me! After exams!!!

hey I know what it's like. Hang in there. Just be happy you got to keep the bike. 1am might be too late/early for me though.

Lol, i told the wife before we got married, "The bike stays if we get married, The bike stays if we have a kid, the bike comes with me if we divorce"

Layin down the law haha........ And thats about the only one i've ever really said.

"Yes dear"

*BUMP*

Oh and working late shift at skydome on the 17th of may. Will be done at 0130 may 18th. Going for a ride after, any one is welcome. Ride will start at a timmies or something, as I think coffee is a great way to start a night ride. Weather pending of course. Pm, or reply, so a palce to meet can be set up, or SOLO ride! lol.

When it's warmer I'm down. I love riding at night when the roads are pretty much empty.

There is something magical about night rides... city lights, near empty highways, cool air breeze, raccoons crossing...

Went out last night. Leather jacket and only t shirt underneath (normally wear a flannel top). It was not bad at all! Open roads, nice run on the high way (lol stupid beamer) the only issue was i went out for the ride because of an abscessed tooth. Sure enough forgot all about the pain, until I went to try to sleep again. 530 visit to the ear and 2 oxycodone later, and it finally stopped the pain :S. Hopefully I’m good to ride home after work.

My invite still stands for the 17th (not this Saturday but the next one) technically the 18th. around 2am. Coffee then ride!

There is something magical about the night.

A few years ago I smoked a raccoon. Dam little guy (well toronto coons not so little) ran out and i didn't even see him. Poor thing. Almost dropped the R.Z. Took some major power washing to clean the front part of the bike. There was not much blood, but poop all over the rad.

I used to love group rides at night. Just Holla whenever you guys are going out. I'm in. I don't ride crazy. Just got back on bike after 3 years.

Could always go downtown outside clubbing district always a fun fight to watch

I started drinking already. Letme know if anyone wants to go riding tomorrow night. Just PM and we can organize something.

Where ever you want sir. I'm more than happy to do a hour pre ride lol. And yeah i guess maybe once its not 2 or 3 degrees during the night. Unless the weather is nice this Saturday, I'll be riding this Saturday lol. Technically Sunday, but man i just got my bike yesterday and need a good few hours on er. Or what ever, I will keep this thread bumped, and people can just post a good day. Preferably Friday Saturday for me. I could do a weekday eventually when the weather is nicer, who needs sleep for work (i don't work night shift any more but I got addicted when I did)

Oh and i live close to Donlands station, so not that far from you putt, if your location is your true location.

I AM THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Rofl! I am south of Greenwood Station.

I am down for some night riding :)

would anyone be down ffor an evening or night ride tonight saturday may 10??? 416-801-3698 would be best contact number as im not on the computer a lot i woul love to get out tonight and finally enjoy the semi decent weather lol!!
thanks

Tyler Ironmonger

Back
Top Bottom