New to the forum | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to the forum

EasyDoesIt

Hi guys,
Currently I'm building a classic triumph chopper from the ground up. I worked at two dealership as a technician and I have been on bikes since I was a kid. I put the passion aside for a while after a bad spill on an enduro but now I can't wait to get back out! Fingers crossed for mid May
Here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Back int he LEAD 6-5

Howdy good sir, Good luck with the build, and welcome to the form!

Have fun with the build. Post up some pics.

Here is what it looks like now. Once I find it I will post the picture of when it was all together lol

Easy,

That will be a very cool bike. Are you making any mods to the engine or leaving it mostly stock?

Gerry

Thanks Gerry,
The engine is out of a 76 bonneville t140 so it's a 750. It is being fully rebuilt, eng, trans, carb, exhaust will be as close to new as possible. Short of that no mods

So I landed my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter (a good way to pass some time and get a few bucks for retirees like me). My job lasted less than a day. You probably want to know the story. Everyone does.

Well, about two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. As I had been instructed, I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?

The ugly woman stopped yelling, and stopped in her tracks. "Hell no, they ain't twins," she said in the same loud voice, glaring at me. "The oldest one's 9, and the other one's 7."

"Oh," I said.

"Why the hell would you think they're twins?" she continued, still using such a loud voice that all the other customers were also stopping and turning to look at us standing there at the entrance. "Are you blind, or just stewpid?"

"I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am," I replied -- loud enough for everyone to hear, but calmly and in the politest of tones. "I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

She just stood there dumb-struck, but all the other customers -- every last one of them smiling and giggling, immediately turned and continued on their ways.

But my supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

Back
Top Bottom