Motorcycle Mounts | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Mounts

booter22

Hey all,

need a bit of help, ive been thinking about getting a mount or something to hold my phone and keep going towards the RAM mount. does anyone have any experience with them or would advise to go with something else? my phone is a Samsung Note two.

ive been thinking to get this

[video=youtube;n3Ss_ESdQNA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Ss_ESdQNA[/video]

I used this stem mount plus the x-grip all of last season (10k km) and had zero issues. It held my S4 in a Otter Box just fine.

Personally I prefer not having the distraction plus the screen is so dim even on full brightness and the sun on my GPS screen actually permanently ruined it so I never bothered with any of this.

I love the X-grip, holds my iPhone very well. But i do have a rubberized case, and I think that helps holding it.

I usually hold it there just to charge it, and use the GPS once and a while.

I have two ram brake/clutch lever bolt mounts. One for my gopro and one for my gps. They work great.

I've the x grip for my car to hold the cell, and have seen it used on a bike for stem mounting.

I run an older dedicated gps on a bar mounted u bolt set up. On my VFR I had the clutch lever mount and it was perfect.

I've only once broken a ram gps mount, and that was a 60kph get off on the trans lab highway.

I highly recommend ram products.

Only problem with the tree mounts I've found is they seem to get stolen if you go somewhere like the mall or movie theatre.

I have a RAM mount. The one with the "finger grip" holder. I agree you should always take it with you as mine has an arm and wing nut which makes it all easily removable. It's held my phone perfectly (and I only use four of the "fingers", not six plus the top and bottom holders with my iphone with otter defender case. I recommend it, but not waterproof (but that's the case).
The one thing with this is that it's big, not low profile by any means if that's a concern)

This worked well for me...easy on and off and I can switch sides

ScreenShot2013-08-19atAug19201311606PM_zps1e96bfed.jpg

$20 and you can change the angles or sides to deal with sun or glare....easy to read.

ScreenShot2013-08-19atAug19201311709PM_zpsc141ad16.jpg

Best for bikes with bar shrouds

They are the best to use, I had them on my old bike & the current one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a ram mount that's not a stem mount on a SS. My Stem is already being used for my hyperpro steering damper.
I don't see another logical place to mount a gps/phone as the clip ons don't have space anywhere.

I use the techmount stuff. http://www.techmounts.com/

I had an issue with one of the bases and the sent me out a few new pieces free of charge. Great customer service and it system works well.

honestly this site keeps not posting and will freeze when i need to post. anyway yea lots to read need something for the ninja but i think it will fit with my damper. i would prefer a case over the xgrips if i can. kinda worried my phone will falll out :(

Only problem with the tree mounts I've found is they seem to get stolen if you go somewhere like the mall or movie theatre.

RAM has a locking knob with a key that makes theft more difficult:

ramknob3liu.jpg

Does anyone have a ram mount that's not a stem mount on a SS.

Techmount has one that goes around the top of the fork tube:

70053_copy1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom