GTA - Custom motorcycle seat upholster - reccomendations | GTAMotorcycle.com

GTA - Custom motorcycle seat upholster - reccomendations

Dresden

Hi All,
I'm looking for recommendations for someone who can customize a motorcycle seat for my cafe-racer. Please let me know.

Please let me know if you have used someone's services, or can recommend someone.

Thanks in advance.

Dres

I used Laura @ The Upholstry Shop in Cambridge for two seats. Price and quality seemed pretty good. Would use again. 2435 Eagle Cambridge above Apple Auto Glass.

I was just about to post the same question. My current custom seat looks amazing, but after 2 hours, it's unbearable. Definitely time for better padding

I was hoping for someone more local, but if she does a good job it will be worth the trip I guess

These threads come up from time to time. The one that got real positive feedback was Alpha Auto Trim in Mississauga.

Theres one at lawrence and midland. there's 2 upholstery there. I can't find the other one off google maps but i heard it's good and cheap but it has lots of positive reviews. The thread was floating around here last year.

Theres one at lawrence and midland. there's 2 upholstery there. I can't find the other one off google maps but i heard it's good and cheap but it has lots of positive reviews. The thread was floating around here last year.

New Image. Good people.

Makes appointment, doesn't call back for months after the set date. Lame.

2nd that. Went to him last year. Talked up a storm about what he was going to do. We chatted for about an hour. Went back when he suggested and all I got was who are you and what do you want.

Ended up at Alpha trim. Great people to deal with.

Alpha Auto Trim Ltd
2558 Hensall St, Mississauga, ON L5A 2T3

905-279-8872

http://www.alphaautotrimltd.com/index.html

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom