Drinking and riding | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Drinking and riding

I really hate amateur drunks that make the responsible drunk drivers look bad.

With a cracked window or visor I am almost sober even if I stumble to my car/bike.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

I really hate amateur drunks that make the responsible drunk drivers look bad.

With a cracked window or visor I am almost sober even if I stumble to my car/bike.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

#TheySeeMeTrolling

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

No No No. If you loose your license you are not in the category of meeting all qualifications and requirements. Nobody, in any capacity, can grant the privilege to drive under those conditions. Hence, no driving for d-bag. Once the license is re-instated and all other qualifiers are met nobody, in any capacity, can deny reformed d-bag the right to drive. It's not a matter of privilege. Even tho that's been drummed into our heads forever. It would make my day if you could find it in your heart to agree.

If you have a valid licence then you have the privilege of driving when you choose to.

Known by some

If you have a valid licence then you have the privilege of driving when you choose to.

Known by some

Yes, I know. And when you have a bus ticket you have the privilege to ride the bus. And when you have shoes, shirt and pants you have the privilege to by coffee. It feels so uplifting that my betters have granted these wonderful privileges, I almost feel light in the loafers.

Back
Top Bottom