New Rider Barrie | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider Barrie

DoomedSince78

Site Supporter
Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, I am from Barrie and just bought my fist bike today. 2012 Yamaha R6

Hope to pick it up this week

This is a stock pic but looks pretty much the exact same.

ebebena7.jpg

Looking forward to maybe meeting a few people from Barrie or Toronto to hang out and ride with in the future.

Cheers

Seann

Welcome.

How were your insurance quotes btw?

Ride safe.
D

State Farm all the way 155 a month and I just got my M1 on April 1st, I'm also 35 years old and have had a G license for 14 years. No tickets and No accidents.

Sweet ride, welcome!

Welcome to the forum! I'm new too, but you'll find that everyone where is awesome & super helpful. :)

Great looking bike. I wish I had your open roads. Safe riding!
JH

Welcome. sweet ride.

What made you choose an r6?

Welcome, wow you got a R6 for your first bike? How you like the sitting position? Ride safe and if you go out riding watch out for some sand/salt on the road, still plenty around.

Hey guys, thanks to everyone for the input. I chose the R6 because it just felt right when I was sitting on it, I'm a tall guy and it worked for me, hopefully I can pick her up this weekend, can't wait to get out.

Awesome ride! Is it your very first bike?

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself, I am from Barrie and just bought my fist bike today. 2012 Yamaha R6

Hope to pick it up this week

This is a stock pic but looks pretty much the exact same.

Looking forward to maybe meeting a few people from Barrie or Toronto to hang out and ride with in the future.

Cheers

Seann

Back
Top Bottom