New Mosport DDT track video | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Mosport DDT track video

That's why its important to were good ear plugs :p. The camera I use actually captures the sound quite well. If I didn't were them I would be deaf by mid morning.

Sweet.

This part looks like tons of fun, nice that the curb isn't as high as the one at Shannonville!!

DSC_1011_zpscc36b8ab.jpg

Never any races on the old track, so why start now?

But, the place has the NICEST washrooms I've ever seen at a track! Bet they'll rethink that soon enough and we'll get portapotties, lol.

Holly crap, that exit from the kink at the end of the front straight has a wall right there, I really hope no one loses their front on that right hand corner, no protection on the wall and it is right there. at minute 2:13

FIM doesn't require anything on a barrier with an angle of impact under 30 degrees. You're pretty much parallel with that wall for most of that sequence There is a small window where the angle is probably around 30 but the speeds are the slowest.
Sure, could there be something there for the "what if". Yes. I am sure with Mosports due dillagence they will look at any corner that is an issue. Understand ,ANY, new track has zero history. So when riding a new track, ride it with a proven track day provider and remember nobody knows where the crash zones are. We can assume where they might be.Those impact zones we assume,, will be constantly changing as speeds increase. But by riding at a controlled pace slightly inside your limits and bringing feedback to the track day provider will help make things better. I'm excited we have a new track. I'll bet money on it with nice washrooms and that huge pit lane,,,there'll be racing. But probably after a year or so when they get safety all sorted. Remember, Safety at any track is a constant work in progress! If you guys would slow down and stop going faster we could get this safety thing dialed! Be safe and have fun!

Did this track yesterday with Pro6. Good day, wasn't busy at all. Track is a lot of work..lol Started the day doing the whole track in 2nd gear, by the end of the day it was 3rd for most of the track. A lot of wheelies out of 2.

Yeah the washrooms are the best I've seen at a track..lol

Yeah, definitely changing gearing next time. Finally got my shifter remachined to not be as sloppy and sat in 2nd all day.

I hope I learn to like it more.

Just came across this nice aerial video of the track

[video=youtube_share;c9Cz9dqfpbk]http://youtu.be/c9Cz9dqfpbk[/video]

Back
Top Bottom