Bike maintenance app | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike maintenance app

the_mueg

Bike maintenance iOS app

From the awesome team that brought you InstantTalk, the iOS app that lets your passenger ramble on and on in your ear (http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?159564-Intercom-for-2up-riding), comes a brand new app!

This time it's a bike (or car) maintenance app. Unlike most other apps of this kind, ChainLube lets you remember the pain and suffering and blood loss you experience while performing your spring maintenance by saving PHOTOS with the service details. Just so you have evidence of just how busted that sprocket was before you changed it.

It's relatively simple at this point and I will be expanding it and would appreciate any feedback you may have. I am planning to eventually add video capability, backup and export capabilities, and perhaps even a guide on what kind of things are useful to keep track of.

The app is iOS only, comes FREE here: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/chainlube/id849323289

Please don't complain about lack of Android support. Every time you complain about that, God punctures a tire of an unsuspecting GTA rider. ;)

I also want to thank everyone who tried InstantTalk, it was really inspiring to hear how other people enjoyed using the app.

Last edited:
Put "ios" in the thread title so I don't waste my time.

I'd buy your other app and this one if they were for android. Both seem useful. Any plans to ever bring it to android?

Love this. Just downloaded and will go to good use.

To those that downloaded, thanks and looking to hear how you use it. :)

To those with Android, I have no plans to port either app at this time, but maybe in the future. If it does come to that, ChainLube would be first as it does not use anything Apple specific. InstantTalk does take advantage of some things that would be more difficult to achieve under Android without a complete re-write to allow iOS and Android versions to talk to each other.

Back
Top Bottom