Shipping from Hong Kong. Will not ship to themselves. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shipping from Hong Kong. Will not ship to themselves.

cycling

Site Supporter
Posting from fleabay......Foot pegs.

Shipping and handling

Item location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Shipping to: Worldwide

Excludes: Brazil, Hong Kong, Italy, Ecuador, French Guiana, Kuwait, China, Bahrain, Uzbekistan, French Polynesia, Kyrgyzstan

Hong Kong considers itself an entity separate from China

The reason shipping is so cheep and often free from china is because the government their subsidizes postage outside of china to promote their goods. inter country posted is not subsidized.

The reason shipping is so cheep and often free from china is because the government their subsidizes postage outside of china to promote their goods. inter country posted is not subsidized.

Thank you. Wondered how they shipped so cheap, most times even free. Once bought something from the UK. Called them and asked about shipping. They told me it would be shipped from China. To which I went, Mmmm, not really interested. However, they went on to say the parts where made in the UK and shipped to China for assembly. Shipping took 2 days from China. That was then, about 10 years ago. That was even faster than Canada Post shipping locally.

Thank you. Wondered how they shipped so cheap, most times even free. Once bought something from the UK. Called them and asked about shipping. They told me it would be shipped from China. To which I went, Mmmm, not really interested. However, they went on to say the parts where made in the UK and shipped to China for assembly. Shipping took 2 days from China. That was then, about 10 years ago. That was even faster than Canada Post shipping locally.

I recently rebuilt a Honda CA200 (90cc 4 speed) with parts mostly from Hong Kong or Taiwan (all NLA parts, found as NOS online). I must say, they really have shipping sorted out. I can order parts from 'over there' and get them faster than buying them from the States!

Communication can be tough, but they know how to list too.

I find that when I eBay from China it can take up to a month for the part to arrive. Once in a while they surpass my expectations, but I'd expect 16 to 20 days.

Back
Top Bottom