PowerCommander 5 Map Download | GTAMotorcycle.com

PowerCommander 5 Map Download

ZX600

Site Supporter
Hi Guys, I need a map for my Yoshimura slip on with K&N air filter - GSXR 750 2010.

If anyone has one or can point me to where to download it, I can't find any on the internetssssss

Thanks

Just use any slipon map, it'll get you in the ball park and they're still only generic maps anyway.

Just use any slipon map, it'll get you in the ball park and they're still only generic maps anyway.
I did, got a flat spot when accelerating between 4 and 6k, gonna try another one and see.

It's just the street bike so no big deal but still want to try and find something decent.

You can always try tuning that flat spot out. It's almost for sure going to be rich, there's no way they'd have a lean map available for the public.

The map for my 04 zx10 was identical to what I had minus the brand of slipon and it was terrible down low. Lean it out a few points and now it's much better, not perfect but more than rideable.

Any Suggestions? this was after I smooth it out a lot between 3k and 6k

Map.JPG

This next one was before I smooth it out, it ran like crap between 3 and 6

map2.JPG

Last edited:
That's a big change in there, I would have gone down in 3-5% increments depending on how bad it was. You could try running a 0 map in there. Was it bad before the PC?

That's a big change in there, I would have gone down in 3-5% increments depending on how bad it was. You could try running a 0 map in there. Was it bad before the PC?
Yea It was pretty bad, and when I put the power commander a couple of years back got better but still crap.

Now it runs a lot better with that map but like I said horrible between 3 and 6, like it loses all power.

I am going to try this one, if runs badly I will go up in increments of 3, I know the right number is somewhere in between those 2 maps.

like i said this is just more me fooling around that the need for it as this is just the street bike

Update: so installed the map last night and rode to work this morning, happy to say that this Hybrid map seems to be the ticket, bike has never (from when I bought it with 3k) ran so well.

Update: so installed the map last night and rode to work this morning, happy to say that this Hybrid map seems to be the ticket, bike has never (from when I bought it with 3k) ran so well.

Nice! Too bad you didn't have to tear your carbs apart and change the jets 4-5 times to get there though.

Back
Top Bottom