Shipping 2 bikes to Phoenix AZ. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shipping 2 bikes to Phoenix AZ.

FJgeezer

I realize we've been down this road before. Does anybody have any recommendations for shipping a pair of bikes from the GTA to Phoenix AZ? We are looking to do this in Sept.

Try tfx international they send high end car haulers to and from Vegas in sept for barett jackson, You may get good rate to vegas. That's close.

Dealt with TFX many years ago when I was crewing for a Ferrari series racing in Texas....very professional. They are at the bike show sometimes and I got a price a year or 2 ago to take my BMW from my place right to my friend in San Jose....it was around $1000 if I recall correctly. I was impressed that they offered door to door service.

I shipped two bikes to San Jose in December.
It was last minute so I dropped them off in Brockport, NY and I did not have to deal with customs and brokers.
Bikes were delivered to the door in San Jose and all was fine...

There was option from GTA for similar price as shipping from US but I did not have time for that.

This was the quote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for your request. Here are two options:

We can arrange to have the Two (2) Triumphs trucked from Mississauga, ON to San Jose, CA for $2522.00. FYI, if the bikes can be brought across the border to the NY State side (Buffalo area)….the cost would be $1596.00….a savings of $926.00.

You will need a customs broker to work with. We recommend: Customs Brokers 519-258-3141

If we can be of help please let me know and I will help schedule this for you.

~Barry

MoverQuest

800-410-7499

if your flexible with pickup and dropoff dates, You can find deals with uship.com
I priced buffalo to seattle $400

Wow - good info

That makes shipping and flying a real possibility.
Ship from Buffalo ...fly from Buffalo.

I'd think I'd probably do San Fran or Seattle....tho Salt Lake City is a potential.

Back
Top Bottom