Looking for tires - Best deal - 120/70 - 180/55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for tires - Best deal - 120/70 - 180/55

Cha0s00100

Hey all,

Looking for some new tires for my ZX6R Installed. I prefer PILOT POWER 3.

What are the best deals floating around?

Thanks !

Google and Search are your best friend.....

by the way using the above I found Pete's to have what I need and in stock, and found a local place to mount them on the rims.....

best deal,,,,I'll give you my old ones for free......anything other than that will take some searching on your part.....

Contact Fawaz @ SpeedWorx. Just got mine put on today.

Petes and Canada Motorcycle both have very competitive pricing. I have used both and have had good experiences

You will need to arrange mounting. Try some local shop, all in with mounting, pricing may be comparable?

I could probably find you a pair for $75 used that will pass a safety. Bridgestone or Metzeler. But if you're buying the bike to ride it for a while why not get a new pair? Pete's, Blue Streak, Good Wheel Motors, Canada's Motorcycle all have good deals.

See what the cost at Petes is and call around to see if anyone will offer you a close price. If you switch to Dunlop Q3's I think you'll be much happier than with Power 3's plus they're cheaper (will have better grip, as long/more tire life).

See what the cost at Petes is and call around to see if anyone will offer you a close price. If you switch to Dunlop Q3's I think you'll be much happier than with Power 3's plus they're cheaper (will have better grip, as long/more tire life).

My Q3's are waiting to go on....can't wait.

if yer looking for cheap ive got a set of cheap barely used qualifiers.
i put PP3's on i picked up at riders choice for 270ish.
you can pick up the Q3 from motomummy for $190 a set plus shipping.. but riders and pro 6 both had them for about 240 a set so it may not be worth it with shipping.

Back
Top Bottom