conti kids dirtbike brand? | GTAMotorcycle.com

conti kids dirtbike brand?

ajaxguy

Any word on this brand? This is the only one on kijiji http://www.kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-m...-sr/584374979?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true ...not as popular as KTM or Cobra and I am sure the parts are sparse...but i have read a few things that it point to being a good bike.
Holeshot clutch too!
This may be a little easier to maintain for my little guy racing.

Is this part of the advice you didn't agree with in your first post asking about kids bikes because I'm pretty sure this was pointed out to you when you suggested the ktm? :rolleyes:

Way overpriced, a bike like that should be no more than $100... Max $150.

Sparse parts, unknown dealer network, vs ktm dealers, define easier to maintain. There is nothing hard about maintaining that ktm, but if your kids get into racing, expect to be spending a fair bit of time keeping the bikes "up to snuff". That's any bike. My kids started on small Japanese trail bikes. It's cheaper to pay for my Oftr trail pass (kids are free) and take them into the woods. They get to spend time with me and the other club members building friendships that often last a lifetime, without any competitive push. Two strokes require more maintainence than a 4 stroke trail bike, doesn't matter what brand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this part of the advice you didn't agree with in your first post asking about kids bikes because I'm pretty sure this was pointed out to you when you suggested the ktm? :rolleyes:

I love you too man!

Back
Top Bottom