Looking for the smoothest parking lots in the GTA - spring '14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for the smoothest parking lots in the GTA - spring '14

HELLBOY

Hey folks,

Anyone know of any freshly paved, relatively sparse lots in and around the GTA? Looking for suggestions on places to brush up on my slow maneuvers / gymkhana this spring.

Smooth parking lot, why bother?! Our roads are awful. You should be looking for the parking lot with the most potholes, frost heaves and debris. Practice your skills there, it'll be more relative to real world riding. lol

Hershey Centre or Meadowvale Go in mississauga.

Sent from Tapatalk.

Some of the GO train parking lots over the weekends are pretty good and usually empty, the one in Richmond Hill is pretty smooth.

Cool, thanks guys. I'm only looking for smooth because I'm curious. Roads are so bad it'd be a relief to run my tires over something nice for once.

Port Union Go parking lot, there is another lot across that is mostly empty

Hi hell boy! want some thing closer to your home???

Victoria park and consumer's road...RTI teaches there !

thread jack

I've got some feelers out for smooth parking lots in the Hamilton area. Some encouraging reports are starting to trickle in. Just an fyi for anybody interested.

thread jack off

There is a virgin lot on Cherry St, north of lakeshore. It's prepped for the Pan Am Games, private land, not secured or patrolled. Keep it low key and you can play there all day.

Back
Top Bottom