South Korean ferry | GTAMotorcycle.com

South Korean ferry

I blame the North Koreans

I don't agree with this ferry going down either.

They all look alike. Are they sure its not just one guy & they're mistaken them for a few hundred?

The ship is listing to port. Stay in your cabin, nothing to see here.

I blame the North Koreans

a09zygl.jpg

lol i'm actually starting to enjoy your sense of humor

Do I amuse you? You mean, let me understand this 'cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little messed up maybe, but I'm funny how? You mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? Am I a joke to you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fricken amuse you? What do you mean humour, humour what? HOW AM I FUNNY my good fellow !?

Do I amuse you? You mean, let me understand this 'cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little messed up maybe, but I'm funny how? You mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? Am I a joke to you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fricken amuse you? What do you mean humour, humour what? HOW AM I FUNNY my good fellow !?

6YZmXfV.png

Joe Pesci. Goodfella's. Funny. (Don't tell him I said that!)

Turns out that the ship is 20 years old, way past it's age for service. Turns out that the captain and the crew were the first ones to abandon the sinking ship without even properly telling the passengers what to do. Turns out that the ship was overloaded and improperly modified. Turns out the ship company had no idea just how many people were even on board. Turns out the people to steered the ship were inexperienced people with inadequate training. Turns out that nobody even knows the proper protocol for situations like this. Sad to say, the Koreans really demonstrated to the world just how weak their base actually is.

Heart goes out to all who were on board and their families.

Back
Top Bottom