Mississauga To Tail Of The Dragon - Ft Lauderdale - Miami - Key West FL! 10 Day Trip! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mississauga To Tail Of The Dragon - Ft Lauderdale - Miami - Key West FL! 10 Day Trip!

Taleb

Site Supporter
Mississauga To Tail Of The Dragon - Ft Lauderdale - Miami - Key West FL! 10 D...

I present to you an excursion of a lifetime...

ITINERARY

Head out Thurs June 5th 2014 evening...

Adventure includes....

-Deals Gap North Carolina (Tail of the dragon)
-A1A (AKA Hwy to Paradise down the South East Coast)
-Daytona
-Ft Lauderdale
-Miami (South Beach) 3 nights
-Key West FL 1 night (seadoo in the Caribbean waters/Gulf of Mexico)
-Ride up the East coast
-Washington Capitol White House (Stop by if timing permits)

Return Sunday June 15th 2014

Spend as much or as little as you want as long as you can cover at a minimum your fuel, accommodations & trailer hauling (if needed).

The past few years I have spent every vacation on a cruise ship travelling various parts (which I love) but each time, I say.... What the F! I wish my bike was here!!! Well enough is enough.... The 5 year dream becomes a reality in June..

My invitation is extended to riders and/or people wanting to be a part of this in a car... Either way.. An opportunity for you all and your significant others....

Let's make this a memorable one in a good way .... Post or PM if interested in joining in on the lifetime memory...

Thanks.

Taleb

esuqy6yg.jpg

mareru3a.jpg

ydyze7ut.jpg

7eva9aqa.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Mississauga To Tail Of The Dragon - Ft Lauderdale - Miami - Key West FL! 10 D...

Do you have more details regarding the accommodations, stays in each place, how long each days rides will be, etc...?

Re: Mississauga To Tail Of The Dragon - Ft Lauderdale - Miami - Key West FL! 10 D...

I'm absolutely down. Was arranging for a small group of friends to go to the Tail this summer anyways.

**HELLBOY & GagguP**

Do you have more details regarding the accommodations, stays in each place, how long each days rides will be, etc...?

In our midway trek lodging we can find any motel pending where we are.

But I personally think the Starlight Hotel is one of the most affordable best located bang for its buck right on South beach strip (next to the Johnny Rockets) Where they filmed the chainsaw scene of the "SCARFACE" movie.

Plan as follows:

Adventure starts the evening of Thurs June 5th 2014:

Thurs Night: Ride/Drive/trek for 6 hours. (First half to Deals Gap)
We will rest, eat & lodge.

Friday:
-We continue the remainder travel until Deals Gap. Aim to be there by 6PM.
-Lodge, hang out, eat, check out the area, have fun & rest!

Saturday:
-We enjoy the day at the tail of the dragon! Having fun and staying safe!
-After spending the afternoon at the Tail. We eat and continue the Trip (Hoping to continue the trip by 6pm)
-If timed correctly we should be able to arrive in Georgia/Florida border for Saturday night.
-Rest/Lodge/do whatever you wish.

Sunday:
-Check out and continue by 11AM
-Arrive in Miami by Late afternoon/Early Evening.
-Do as you wish! Have fun! :)

Monday:
-All day fun hopefully in the SUN!
-Night time as you wish!

Tuesday:
-All day fun hopefully in the SUN!
-Night time as you wish!

Wednesday:
-Get up early Ride down the Keys. Reaching the most South point of the U.S.A Key West!
-Aim for arriving Early afternoon!
-Looking in renting Sea Doo's and Touring the gulf of Mexico! If were lucky maybe even see the Dolphins!
-Once our water fun is over we can explore Key West!
-Lodge and have some fun! Check out world known Key West Duval Street (World known Tourist area)

Thursday:
-Check out... Gear up and Head back up The Keys to Miami.
-Enjoy the day in Miami
-Enjoy the last night in Florida.

Friday:
-Check out... Pack up and start heading back.
-Cruise up the A1A a long the east coast (Hwy to Paradise)
-Aim to reach Myrtle Beach South Carolina before midnight.
-Rest/Lodge.

Saturday:
-Check out
-Continue the trek to Capitol Hill Washington White House by the evening!
-Basic site seeing, pictures, etc...
-Continue the trek for about 4 more hours
-Lodge somewhere around Pennsylvania

Sunday:
-Check out and continue the trek back home!
-Aiming to be home early to mid afternoon!

The above Itinerary is my personal schedule who all coming is more then welcome to be a part of.

Pre-Military discipline will be required to make it a fun filled adventure of a life time :)

Bring your passports... Tool sets... First aid kits... Cameras.. Swimming Gear.. Sun tan lotions... Good heart & Smiles!:sunny:

All interested MUST confirm so we can discuss further and exchange contact information.

Thanks.

Last edited:

don't forget to leave a rain day or 2 in there

don't forget to leave a rain day or 2 in there

There is ways something to do rain or shine :)

Can't confirm yet - still have to run it by my riding group for the dates, but will definitely keep you apprised.

"pre-military discipline"? I'm ex military so I don't know if that qualifies, lol

Can't confirm yet - still have to run it by my riding group for the dates, but will definitely keep you apprised.

"pre-military discipline"? I'm ex military so I don't know if that qualifies, lol

Perfect ... So you know the importance of schedule punctuality !

Yup keep me posted !

Taleb have you a $$$ in mind for the trip.. As per your schedule.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Mississauga To Tail Of The Dragon - Ft Lauderdale - Miami - Key West FL! 10 D...

Taleb have you a $$$ in mind for the trip.. As per your schedule.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

My personal budget is not to exceed $2,000
- this is with staying on south beach, renting sea doos and not limiting myself on what I can do comfortably.

However I am not looking to go crazy with partying or anything like that. (Not my scene) so I am not looking to do some high roller Miami VIP styles. Just basic road adventure being comfortable and getting what we need done. Now with that being said, some people coming will be bringing more $ as they may wanna spend stretching their legs a little more.

I think if conserving properly, having people to split rooms with, splitting fuel costs, etc.. You can keep it under $1,500 with still getting things done.

All depends on how full out someone wants to go. Just remember, always bring a little extra as the unforeseen may require some extras. ( that's where my credit card comes in).

Taleb, long time! This is a huge undertaking but should be lots of fun!

Ride safe bro!

Let me know if by any chance you hit the west coast as I will be in Vegas that weekend... :)!

See you when I see you this season!

Mike

Taleb, long time! This is a huge undertaking but should be lots of fun!

Ride safe bro!

Let me know if by any chance you hit the west coast as I will be in Vegas that weekend... :)!

See you when I see you this season!

Mike

Mike yes sir it has!

Yea, def an adventure and a half... But as long as we got the trailers,etc.. Worst come to worst we just load up the bikes when were tired or emergencies occur...

All in all.. Should be a great time having some of the boys and girls around sharing the memory ....

Hitting up Sin City? Sweet buddy! Don't spend to much money at the tables! LOL.....

Hit up the gun range buddy!

Don't think we are gonna make that much of a detour haha but if by chance we do.. .You will be the first to know!

Thanks for reaching out brother and def hook up soon!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom