Yamaha tdr250 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Yamaha tdr250

Iceman

If I hadn't just bought the vstrom, I'd snatch this up! Very fun play bike. Awesome shape for the year, which I think is actually 1989. For sale on kijij Markham/York region at $2500 firm. Full rebuild with 5k on it.
y3u6yrer.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep searching kijiji for one and didn't see that one. I can't find that one. Do you have a link, or do you know if it was sold?

I cant find it either but honestly Kijiji's searching setup is pretty crappy. sometimes I can only find certain bikes by using specific model and requirements.

Must have sold fast. I went back to mid March searching all Yamahas and it wasn't there. Would have bought it instantly. That looked like a bike that was for sale a couple of years ago. The owner had done a complete restoration and changed from the original blue to the black/yellow. Would have looked good parked with the rest of my Yamaha smokers. Off to sulk now. :(

Yeah sorry guys, I talked to the guy, it sold in two days. I had a buddy Clint who bought one when they first came to Canada, that thing was sick! It was originally black and yellow, don't think the tdr was ever made in any other colour.

They were made in Blue, all black, yellow and black, and black and red. Depends on the year and market.

Which colours/years made it to canada? Only ever saw black/yellow here. Then again I've only seen two tdr's in the flesh. Short run here I think.

Which colours/years made it to canada? Only ever saw black/yellow here. Then again I've only seen two tdr's in the flesh. Short run here I think.

when i lived in guatemala, i would borrow my billet families 90(?) TDR. it said 240 on the plastics, not 250. it wasl blue and yellow, but with a different bikes red rear fender. would this bike be the same as a TDR250 from up here?

when i lived in guatemala, i would borrow my billet families 90(?) TDR. it said 240 on the plastics, not 250. it wasl blue and yellow, but with a different bikes red rear fender. would this bike be the same as a TDR250 from up here?

Oh no, the Canadian model was a twin cylinder 250cc 2 stroke. Very light and very quick. They were a blast on the back roads.

I know where a 1991 Yamaha TDR 250 is in Ontario. Might be for sale. Let me know if interested and I can try and get the details. These bikes are hard to find.

Neat bike! Was not familiar with these

Hi
Lot's of favorite bikes, but this one tops my list.
I live near Goderich and would like to purchase a TDR.
Any help out there.
I currently ride a 2007 Buell Stt.
Thanks

yeah gonna be that guy to reply to a 2 year old thread...would give a body part for one of these bikes

Use the phone app and save your search - it will warn you as soon as one comes available, no need to search
I keep searching kijiji for one and didn't see that one. I can't find that one. Do you have a link, or do you know if it was sold?

Edit: lol why am I replying to a 3 year old thread.

that one currently listed on kijiji is gonna be around for awhile
that seller is looking for a camper van in trade that is going to be at least 20K

been sort of looking for one these for a few years
they are typically gone in a few hours if priced right
one in Trenton last year, apart in milk crates
sold same day for ~ 3K

one at the top of this thread for 2,500 was a smoking deal

these are still common in Japan
someone should fill a sea can with TDR 250's
bring them over here and make some dough

Back
Top Bottom