New member that NEEDS YOUR HELP! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New member that NEEDS YOUR HELP!

ridetoconquercancer

Hey Gta Motor Cycle members,

It's great to have the opportunity to write on this forum.
I joined today and why is simple. It's because I need your help with our event taking place this summer. I have already created an event on the calendar but I thought I would bring it to your attention this way as well. It's called the Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer and it's an annual cycling event. Now you might wonder what cycling has to do with motorcycles... they both have 2 wheels I guess?!:eek:

But really we need dedicated motorcyclists like yourself that are able to volunteer their time on their motorcycle during a very special weekend. It's happening on June 7th & 8th 2014 which is only 2 months away. We invite all experienced riders to join the Moto Safety Team for the 2014 Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer. Help 5,000+ bicyclists travel safely across the 6 routes of over 525km between Toronto and Niagara Falls! We need at least 120 moto safety team members ASAP. Motorcycles play an integral role in the safety and organization of this cycling fundraiser. We’re excited to present you this memorable opportunity to support a
cause that touches so many while having a great time! We welcome all motorcycle makes and models, and all riders (with passengers) as long as you have group-riding experience in all weather conditions, and will honour your time commitment to the team.

Throughout the weekend you will have free meals, free accommodation in Hamilton and 2 Crew t-shirts which you will receive on event.
There is a small one time registration fee of $25.00 CAD to off set the costs. Gas re-reimbursement will be offered for kilometers ridden on the event.
Overall, you will have an amazing experience as part of this highly respected fundraiser that has helped raise millions of dollars for cancer research at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.

To register or to learn more, please contact myself Bas de Beer: bdebeer@conquercancer.ca or give me a call directly 1 (877) 699-2453.
You can also register online at http://to14.conquercancer.ca/site/Pa...gename=reg_now > CLICK ON INDIVIDUAL and follow the steps.

Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions or simply just leave a reply below!

Thank you for your time!

Bas

Last edited:
Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

4-1 :p

Thank you Paul!
It's been great to be able to share this event with all of you. I've already received a couple registrations from it. THANK YOU!
Enjoy the long weekend.

Cheers,

Bas:toothy8:

Back
Top Bottom