One of a kind Custom ZX10 Kawasaki Ninja | GTAMotorcycle.com

One of a kind Custom ZX10 Kawasaki Ninja

I think I made something like this in school way back when with some cardboard and some black spray paint....

油井緋色;2154097 said:
I think it might actually reflect laser.

Don't know if you can reflect radar.

Ummm, reflection is how radar works.

However, the action you're both looking for here is that it absorbs or deflects radar and laser.

However, the action you're both looking for here is that it absorbs or deflects radar and laser.

Thank you for correcting me. I was just comparing the color of the bike and the shape of the fairings to traditional stealth planes; I read somewhere that they shape of the object along with the paint plays big roles in being invisible.

油井緋色;2154410 said:
Thank you for correcting me. I was just comparing the color of the bike and the shape of the fairings to traditional stealth planes; I read somewhere that they shape of the object along with the paint plays big roles in being invisible.

It also has something to do with material: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radar-absorbent_material

Thanks, I thought I was losing my mind

油井緋色;2154410 said:

Basically radar beams go out, bounce off a surface, then return to the transmitter/receiver (lidar/laser does the same). Shape, paint, material and other black magic all play a part in absorbing and deflecting the radar beam anywhere OTHER than back to the transmitter/receiver thus achieving varying levels of stealth.

The concept is there and it doesn't look bad to me for being a custom job done by the owner. Guess I'm the only one who likes it... lol Even has the dual windows!! Awesome lol

I don't think it is a ZX10...those handlebars are not clipons...

Back
Top Bottom