If you weren't feeling old | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

If you weren't feeling old

Makes me remember my first computer. All my friends wanted one and for a while I was the only kid who had it
c64_2.jpg

I think I used to use one of them to play Oregon Trail.

Mary was never the same after the typhoid.

Ahhh yes, good times.

***** son... back in my day.. you couldn't go for a jog with your discman and not lose your mind/smash it.

This was a game changer!!
$T2eC16NHJGwE9n)ySfp0BQ)zpwIWj!~~_32-399x300-0-0.jpg

BASS bro. BASSSSSSS

I have one exactly like that. Its in my drawer somewhere. That was in early 2000. Not that long ago

Last edited:
These kids are under 10 yrs old. They've never seen one & can't logically solve problems as yet. Their brain hasn't even been fully developed.

Its not surprisingly for their response

Bahahahaa, oh that just made me laugh, most people in here are going to go Ummmm??

Flappy Bird?

river_raid.gif

I think that's River Raider, was my fav game!! seriously to this day i love that game

I'm only 22 and even I feel old now...and yea i remember having to hunt down a Coax adapter for my Ps2 cause we couldn't afford a tv with cables back then...ohhh good times.\

I was more than happy with my dad's old Sega Genesis. I was super jealous of my buddy's dreamcast...then Ps1. My first PC was a Daewoo!

^ I have a working one and the b&w TV that my parents bought for us in '77.

Not old, just a great vintage!

Video games made a huge evolutionary leap for me when I went from Pong to this.
20100620-_mg_7267-1.jpg

I think I have you guys beat. I'm not the oldest, but we had a Tandy Color Computer as our first computer. There wasn't any games or anything, it was just a disc drive and a flashing cursor.

We did have a book full of code, we so had to code our own programs. Whether it was a flashing pixelated fire works display or a cursor moving through a river.

CoCo3system.jpg

First exposure to a computer for me was the Commodore VIC 20 with a cassette drive.

I totally forgot about those. I remember having one as well. The games for them were huge and slid in the top of the keyboard if I recall

back in my day when you wanted a computer andthought you were going to play video games, you got one of these:

Coco3-1L.jpg

and a book:

basicprograms-trs80.png

after you typed in the program you could play it, and if you didn't have a disk drive well....enjoy it until the power went out....

Back
Top Bottom