Off-road Marmora Ride this Friday! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Off-road Marmora Ride this Friday!

I missed this as I only found this forum today.
Could thet ride be handled with road tires?
I still have the stockers on my G650GS.
Thanks.

Yeah it could have! The Heritage Trail is all gravel. PM me your email and i'll invite you to our Facebook group.

We're looking to go to Bayview/Stouffville forest this weekend or sooner!

I missed this as I only found this forum today.
Could thet ride be handled with road tires?
I still have the stockers on my G650GS.
Thanks.

Two of the four bikes had less than knobbies and did fine, mind you there was no real single track

Very interested in testing out my klr off the pavement.. Is the bayview Stouffville forest a private trial needing a pass as well?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Seems like the way to go, thanks for the info. I think the ride has been pushed to sunday now due to weather.

Glad you guys got your passes, and got out for a rip. it is a decent trail if your just testing things out or doing the first run of the season nothing technical. I run it fairly often after 01 May when the ATV season opens. We are doing an ATV ride in the 5 points system on 03 May. an OFTR pass is good there as well. it will eb about a 6 hour ATV ride so about 2 hours by bike..lol Of course there may well still be ice and snow on many trails in the shaded areas.

I drove through heavy snow this morning when coming in from Fenelon.

Very interested in testing out my klr off the pavement.. Is the bayview Stouffville forest a private trial needing a pass as well?

I don't think so, lyphe has ridden them, we may be there on Sunday, depends on how much it rains on fri/sat

Glad you guys got your passes, and got out for a rip. it is a decent trail if your just testing things out or doing the first run of the season nothing technical. I run it fairly often after 01 May when the ATV season opens. We are doing an ATV ride in the 5 points system on 03 May. an OFTR pass is good there as well. it will eb about a 6 hour ATV ride so about 2 hours by bike..lol Of course there may well still be ice and snow on many trails in the shaded areas.

I drove through heavy snow this morning when coming in from Fenelon.

We ran across some snow and ice, never more than 30 ft or so, still a clencher for me on the klr.....we did run south from Marmora though, not north.

Back
Top Bottom