Good bye Bro! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good bye Bro!

kcalB

My Brother passed away in November. He did not ride bikes (medically he was not allowed, some issue with his bi-polar, and him totaling my mums card when we were younger). But i took him ona few rides, obvously he loved it. He had his deamons, bi-polar disorder is no laughing matter, but I loved him. He lived life fast and hard, just not on two wheels like us. I don't think a bike would have been all that great a choice for him, he may not have even of made it to 27. Not a day gos by where I don't miss him. I've lost close friends to stupidness overseas, but nothing hits you harder then your longest, and first friend, and an actual family member. Every one says it will get better, but no not really. It jsut gets less intense. So if any of you have siblings that you've fallen out with, well try to still stay in touch, you never know what can happen. The saying "you don't know what you have until its gone" is the closest to the truth.

I know its already been a few months, but its those few "special" days a year (like a your birthday) when you always remember things, and it makes that day so much harder, but farewell: Good bye Colin, you will be greatly missed, look down on me and ensure no cagers bring me up early. I think your happier, and in a better place now.

Thanks for sharing. My condolences.

Touching.... sorry to hear dude...

Thank you for sharing. This is a reminder for me to appreciate who I have in my life and what they mean to me.
I am very sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear man... thoughts are with you.

Sorry for your loss and my sincere condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss, I know exactly what you are feeling because I have had the same thing happen me!

So sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom