2014 shootout | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

2014 shootout

OK ladies and gents question for all of you. I'm looking at buying a 14 supersport and want opinions between the big 4. Zx6r,r6,600rr, and gixxer6. I by no means am a race driver so I more then likely won't be hitting the rack any time soon, just looking for something more aggressive then my Katana. What are the pros and con's between the 4.

Thanks

Buy A GSXR 750 and be happy with more power.

To me, it's all about how the bike feels. Get out and try them all. Pick the one that feels the best.

Pretty much all the same. Pick the one that's prettiest to you.

Pretty much all the same. Pick the one that's prettiest to you.

this. At least for us mere mortals. I personally like zx6's and Daytona 675s. There's an 09 675 with 20k km for under 6500 bucks....**** I wish I had that cash on me right now, I'd just keep it in the garage until next year.

this. At least for us mere mortals. I personally like zx6's and Daytona 675s. There's an 09 675 with 20k km for under 6500 bucks....**** I wish I had that cash on me right now, I'd just keep it in the garage until next year.
red one... i was trying to get a buddy to grab it.

The 636 is classified as a 750 at state farm as well

personally, for a 600cc bike competition ide accept the ninja 636 because it is accepted in racing in the 600cc class but anything bigger...nope.
i dont see the 675 as a comparable bike to the 600. its right smack in the middle of the GSXR600 and GSXR750.
also from what ive heard the 675cc will cost the same to insure as the 750cc with state farm.
either way, they claim the GSXR600 wins, but ide still buy the CBR over it.

The 636 is classified as a 750 at state farm as well

That is just because it falls into the 601cc-750cc insurance bracket. Any bike with those CCs (including non-supersports, like the sv650) fall under that bracket at statefarm.

I have a 300 and I went to honda rock the red event and sat on the 600 RR...Christ! Soooo ergonomically balanced....

...like it was made for a short ,skinny **** like me!

Honestly, like all others have said...the only way you are going to know for sure is to go and sit ( or test ride) them....I'm sure ALL of them will live up to your( and certainly my) "performance expectations"!

The CBR is a dog. Under 100whp, which is about 20hp down on the ZX6R. 20hp doesn't matter so much in the litre bike class but it might in the 600 class.

Just saying...

Back
Top Bottom