2005 zx6r FUTURE part out - ohlins, brembo, marvic | GTAMotorcycle.com

2005 zx6r FUTURE part out - ohlins, brembo, marvic

brettmvh

Update. Tear down will begin July 21st. I will be at mid Ohio the 21st for a trackday. If you are in the area, I may be able to get you your part at the track after my day on Monday.

EDIT!!: so I don't have to pm the same thing over and over. For anyone that wants a part guaranteed, PayPal is furtive_revolution@hotmail.com. Put a message what part. Only need a deposit if you just have to have the part. If you want to wait and are interested, shoot me a pm and ill message you when it's read to ship and first money gets it

I'll be parting out my complete 05 zx6r race bike approx August. No reasonable offer will be refused. Package deals will get you really good deals. Unfortunately I'll be getting out of road racing/track. This is a FUTURE part out. All parts will be updated with condition. All big tickets items are in very good condition. History says people always want the parts but don't have the money. This way, you have time to save up. If you really really want something. I will take non refundable deposits, of course if condition changes you get your money back. Anyways, here's the list. Big ticket items listed. Others parts include swing arm, sub frame, stainless lines, stands, tire warmers, etc

Ohlins fgrt804 forks and attack triples setup for 05 zx6r $1500
Marvic penta magnesium rims $1750
Braketech iron axis full floating rotors front and rear $500
Elka 3 way shock $500
Frame with us ownership $750
Armour bodies body work $350
Kit harness $100

Added parts:
Motion pro quick turn throttle. Longer cables to accommodate triples $75
Hyperpro damper $150
07+ zx6r calipers $100
Ti caliper bolts $75