Trying to sell my bike, now I'm counter scamming a scammer. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Trying to sell my bike, now I'm counter scamming a scammer.

Type17

So, this is what the conversation looks like so far. I'm awaiting his reply now. Please feel free to contribute ideas.Start reading at the bottom btw...

Florin Orlando florinorlando@gmail.com
17:48 (10 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to Tommie
cleardot.gif

Dear comrade,

Thank you kindly for your interest in my automobile. I am the owner of the car/bike (choose the one you are buying). As I am currently in West Africa, I have no access to internet and I will not be able to provide you my PayPal information. The car is currently with my transport agent stationed Bonikro, North-West of Abidjan, Ontario. I will ship you the car as soon as you provide me with your:

3) Name
2) Date of Birth, Address.
6) Social Insurance Number
4) Mother's Maiden Name
5) Gmail Password
5) Credit card information
8) Final price (in goats) you will be paying for my car.

After I have received your information, I will informate my informated agent to informate your agent to pick up the automobile from my submarine shipping company stationed in Bauchi is a city in northeast Nigeria. Thanks comrade, I wait your princely reply.

Chinkuii,

Your comrade and Nigerian Prince,

Prince Borat of Nigeria.

On 14 April 2014 17:24, Tommie Bush <tommiedb4@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your mail.I will appreciate more pictures .. I am willing to buy it for my son as a surprise gift promise, and now because of the nature of my work, phone calls making and visiting the website, but then I squeezed out time to check out the ad and send you an email about it. I would be happy to pay for it as fast as possible even though I will not be able to come for an inspection because of my tight schedule. I will be paying through PayPal and I have a private agent that will come for the pick up after payments have been made.I insisted on PayPal because i don't have access to my bank account online as i don't have internet banking.

Kindly back available to me with the following questions below:

1) Are you the owner?
2) Pick-up location?
3) There are no other problems with the item not mentioned on ad
4) kindly remove the ad off

I would be happy to make the payment immediately via PayPal kindly get back to me with your PayPal ID. You do not have to worry about transfer of property and shipment, I will instruct my Transport Agent to take care of the pickup and transfer of tittle,

All i need needed to proceed with payment is as below

PayPal Name:
PayPal Email Address:
Final Price:

I will wait for your reply

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Florin Orlando <florinorlando@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello dear friend,

The final price is $5500. The bike is in perfect condition, in storage, awaiting shipment to your preferred destination. I am selling it as I am now in West Africa working as a marine biologist and I'm selling this for my friend's cousin's brother in law. The delivery process will be managed by me. I think I can have it there at your home address within 2-3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg. I am a member of the Google Wallet buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 5 days testing period after delivery. During that 5 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask Google Wallet to send you the details on this deal. If interested please include in your next email your contact info for Google Wallet (full name, shipping address and phone number), so we can proceed with the identity theft sca- I mean the transaction...

Thanks.

On 13 April 2014 19:36, <noreply@trader.ca> wrote:
ZMpIBf0zWZjqZwm_X1_TypEEic-tfN0mkQb84o2NZfxrPnZl051mzc-Rp8fnM3ydRqCWMWEOcIdKcouMZyZ-OCHZE7nhMvt6ydukk3kQbzhCqdeyJ9H9iF7UHKg61HVQW6127Lysy7vWKEq5FXN0t_5WmV7J2QJAnxJKoWbs8F_6P-kuU1M=s0-d-e1-ft
Someone is interested in your 2009 Suzuki SV650 SA
NameTommie
Phone
MessageHello, I'm interested in Buying your listed ad.Why you are selling it? what is the condition and what is the final price. Tommie
To reply to this interested Buyer,
simply click "Reply" in your email client.
Have you sold this vehicle? Delete this ad.
Suspicious? Report this user.
Want more results?
Reach up to 6X more buyers when you purchase both of these upgrades!
PRIORITY LISTING / Move your ad to the top of the page
6X* as many people will see your ad in the listing and 3X as many will click in to see more details!
7 days for $ 45
HIGHLIGHT LISTING / Make your ad bigger with more photos
2X* as many people will click on your ad to see more details!
7 days for $ 12.50
*Ad upgrade performance is based on autoTRADER.ca’s research of similar ads. This performance is a guideline for what you should expect to see.
How to spot buyer fraud
pXWDPjGbWIlZsgpIAfaRHuO7n4EUMlWAWowX67QfARTENVFUwwfVjy_DDkSAgcpEVnbt7bcm1Nbz981RthdU2cPo6QyTUJ7LkoaMPyH85CO6cTZvXLx3_CRlu7ovIlHXlf60gWBBv_wD5vLsVdeMRQU3R7-D2VPF7AGXa1mv0gxrdooszw=s0-d-e1-ft
tKSQDU_Bj-ozEv19qIgTK6-rA3amFSyY_nzqnSlqZFUHABoUAf_JItbclYD2dsaZHFoRnRZUhsXDLvVPLfBQS-wOr0AkFqAwpTnTAV_S02HuL6xznkguNfjcqQdzlXmp2URByC6qi9-RLZUpL9B896Bf0BxYJ2TWTnQsmdKduikJW2iwzv4=s0-d-e1-ft
Would you like to manage your ad on your mobile?
9Zz5EzE40KxUlKsKW30xrE8hasN53hbx2qA2aZOCCZNcRC2X9H9zdQxro2tOmPhwdc0iaDicqKQUk3WuhvATJc7yrZJKm19Mp8srj3yQV1AJxOef9oD0ykvzItaIs0e63Bud0vU0XL8pdnCcdz3Ah0VgBqbZfBDFK01R8FIVy2f2Wg8=s0-d-e1-ft
Download the free autoTRADER.ca app.

PS. I'm selling my SV so if you want it, PM me, we can negotiate on the price:

if he does reply tell him that the bike caught fire and the frame broke in half but its still for sale if he is interested.

LOL, love to read this

I don't know about you but I see a BIG red flag........

He never mentions what type of goat! The marrying kind, or....
Now for sure they'll know something is amiss.

LOL, love to read this

I don't know about you but I see a BIG red flag........

Now for sure they'll know something is amiss.

Lol

Btw, welcome back brother

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I love that you actually wrote "so we can proceed with the identity theft sca- I mean the transaction..." and he still replied. :lmao:

I think he would be fine with a donkey too.......

[video=youtube;Wqvp2hLb27w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqvp2hLb27w[/video]

Lol

Btw, welcome back brother

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Good to be back.

I think he would be fine with a donkey too.......

[video=youtube;Wqvp2hLb27w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqvp2hLb27w[/video]

Donkey??!? Easy there money bags. That's like 4 goats.

Back
Top Bottom