Any good deals on helmets? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any good deals on helmets?

Schneller

Site Supporter
Does anyone know of a shop offering good deals on helmets?

(I dropped mine and broke the visor mounting plastics. It is old and needed replacing anyway.)

I'd like a full face style. The kind where the whole front flips up is cool, but probably more expensive. I'm on a tight budget, <$200.

Should I wait until I'm in the US?

Last edited:
HJC FG17 solid colour. Around $180 +/- at Sturgess Cycle about a month ago..........

AGV K4, $210 at Rider's Choice

Better than any other budget helmet out there hands down. Matte black only though.

What's your size? GP Bikes is still liquidating a couple of Bell RS-1, which is anything but a budget helmet. $199, most sizes are gone though.

Check their homepage.

What's your size? GP Bikes is still liquidating a couple of Bell RS-1, which is anything but a budget helmet. $199, most sizes are gone though.

Check their homepage.

I love my RS-1, really great lid.

Yes, thanks!

AGV K4, $210 at Rider's Choice

Better than any other budget helmet out there hands down. Matte black only though.

Same as the AGV Diesel Full-Jack line, except I like the Diesel styling way better. Revzilla for the win (I get mine shipped to CBI). Plus the carrying case/bag is ****ing sweet.

i Bought my leather jacket and helmet from Doc's leathers on queen street. I got a discoutn for buying 2 things and a free pocket knife. Plus they liked my RZ and gave me a spot on the wall (which is filled with people on thier bikes) helemt was 150, i opted to also get a tinted visor, which is awsome when its really bright outside, and horriable if you have to stay out longer then expected and it becomes dark. Don't know if the store is still around. GOOGLE TIME.................................................................................. yup, and here is alink to the helmet page

http://www.docsleathers.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=35_54

i Bought my leather jacket and helmet from Doc's leathers on queen street. I got a discoutn for buying 2 things and a free pocket knife. Plus they liked my RZ and gave me a spot on the wall (which is filled with people on thier bikes) helemt was 150, i opted to also get a tinted visor, which is awsome when its really bright outside, and horriable if you have to stay out longer then expected and it becomes dark. Don't know if the store is still around. GOOGLE TIME.................................................................................. yup, and here is alink to the helmet page

http://www.docsleathers.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=35_54

Haha I found a flyer on my bike from Doc's leathers on my bike. It said something in the lines of "I like your bike here's 20% off" or something like that. NO ONE likes my bike. I definitely don't, my mom doesn't, gf bugs me to put the fairings on. If I post pics of it they get flagged. LOL when a buddy crashed his bike, when the cops showed up they asked a few times if it was my bike that went in the ditch or if I went in the ditch that day too :) Doc's leathers lost my credibility.

It's been 15 years or so since I've bought a helmet, a Shoei. It met DOT and Snell safety standards. I see some helmets now with DOT and ECE standards. Is ECE the new Snell standard, better, or less?

It's been 15 years or so since I've bought a helmet, a Shoei. It met DOT and Snell safety standards. I see some helmets now with DOT and ECE standards. Is ECE the new Snell standard, better, or less?

ECE is way better than dot. In some ways it used to be better than snell, not sure about the latest snell. I would buy a helmet without snell, but not without ECE.

Royal distributing spring sale starts tomorrow. 3 pages of helmets on their flyer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom