"air cooled" motorcycle owners? speak-up! | GTAMotorcycle.com

"air cooled" motorcycle owners? speak-up!

Triple

Site Supporter
I can't be the only GTAM'er with an air-cooled, 'old school' motorcycle. Who else?

I was thinking that we can use this thread to find out where you live, and then plan future rides/meets. Nothing like riding with like-minded individuals.

I ride an '01 Honda CB750 NH

Just a point of clarity. It doesn't have to be old (though many are) and it doesn't have to look 'old school' (though most do). Cruisers, BMW's, Duc's are all fair game. Oh, and EFI is ok to... we'll try to be nice :)

here's my ride in all her naked glory:
13748021474_68c6fb2c1a_b.jpg

Last edited:
I can't be the only GTAM'er with an air-cooled, 'old school' motorcycle. Who else?

I was thinking that we can use this thread to find out where you live, and then plan future rides/meets. Nothing like riding with like-minded individuals.

I ride an '01 Honda CB750 NH

Just rebuilt a gsX400 82

Air cooled and carbed is how I roll.

Have 2 1983 gpz550's, had one since 1989, the other since 2005.

89 7/11 gsxr
89 750 gsxr
VINs are 75 digits apart :D

1974 Kawasaki S3 2-stroke.

Kickstart only. It's a dirty, gas-guzzling, smoking beast. Not the most practical ride at the moment. but I'm hoping to get it tuned a bit better over the next few months. It currently fouls plugs frequently, and spews out an oily mess onto the road when it feels like it.

I also have a nice modern SV650 I'm working on. By modern I mean 2000 :).

1985 FJ600 that badly needs carb work. Currently guzzling over 10 liters / 100km in town, and no lower than 6 on the highway.

I have an air cooled Duc and a BMW airhead. One makes me a D'bag and the other an emotionless geek. Pick the one you want to go for a ride with...

my duck is air cooled. I dunno about being old school. I like rides! lets do it

my duck is air cooled. I dunno about being old school. I like rides! lets do it

It'll do! :)

So far already, looking like there's enough riders to organize a ride and meet! keep 'em coming!

Last edited:
I have an air cooled Duc and a BMW airhead. One makes me a D'bag and the other an emotionless geek. Pick the one you want to go for a ride with...

That's OK. I have a general assortment of Japanese, European and American iron. I'm just generally annoying. It's a good compromise.

Here is my air cooled bike:

1981 CB 750 Custom

I would be up for an air cooled themed ride. :)

My '08 Duc Hyper and '86 Yamaha BW200 are both airheads.

Back
Top Bottom