"air cooled" motorcycle owners? speak-up! | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

"air cooled" motorcycle owners? speak-up!

Does my "Build a Bike" race bike count? 1985 Suzuki GS700E We had to find a bike, 1985 or older, buy it and make it race ready for under $600 (Not including tires and brakes) we were supposed to race them at the end of our track day last Labor day in Indiana but not enough people finished the builds. So the race never took place.

Hats off to you as that's alot of motorcycle for under $600. Very interesting build idea... and I would suspect a real challenge to work within the confines of $600!

we were supposed to race them at the end of our track day last Labor day in Indiana but not enough people finished the builds. So the race never took place.

.. and I would suspect a real challenge to work within the confines of $600!

Good honest racing requires cheating. These budget challenges are too much like Olympic figure skating. Sell me a race engine for $100, I'll sell you full Ohlins for $50 wink wink. No wonder every body lost interest. Sounds good on paper tho.

390958_10150551871646346_243470100_n.jpg

How many bikes do you have (running, not parts bikes)

This early in the season I have 1 insured ready to roll. 3 others are in various stages of fettling, 90%-95% ready to roll. 1 is down to the frame. They're all kind of scabby tho. I'm in West Hamilton if you want to see.

Maybe Sunday... I'll swing by King and Caroline Timmies

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Who's going? We could have a "GTAM corner" at the park. :)

CAMPING FOR FRIDAY THE 13TH AT PORT DOVER

SILVER LAKE PARK, 5 MIN. WALK TO DOWN TOWN

Gates open Thursday morning on the 12th .

Camp grounds to be cleared by 12:00 noon on Sat. the 14th

First come first served, NO RESERVATIONS.

Price: $15.00 per person per night

Trailers and RV's are $20.00 per unit per night

Clean washrooms will be set up for the camp ground

No camp fires allowed.

Contact information " Don MacKinnon "
Lionsfriday13thcamping@gmail.com

Air-cooled club? It's not like they are rare. How about a spoked wheel motorcycle club?

Spoked wheels aren't that rare either. Mine is spoked too. I can think of a few more bikes that are current production that are spoked though admittedly they are not sales volume items like Ninjas are and there are a lot of reasons why cast wheels are great, mainly having to do with flat fixing on the road.

I have a few bikes some have spoked wheels the other is air cooled can I join both clubs.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom