Port Elgin/Southampton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Port Elgin/Southampton

Would like to meet up with riders in the area for regular rides and hang out..

Hey markbto, From the Port Elgin area myself, and always looking to get out for a ride. Currently riding a 2007 GSXR1000 this year. Know numerous other riders in the area as well. Bike is in the shop right now, but hoping to have it back this week sometime.

Cheesy

Hey markbto, From the Port Elgin area myself, and always looking to get out for a ride. Currently riding a 2007 GSXR1000 this year. Know numerous other riders in the area as well. Bike is in the shop right now, but hoping to have it back this week sometime.

Cheesy

hey, sounds great, Saturday May 10th looks like a nice day.. how about meet up by the flag in Southampton. hang out for bit, do a short ride to Sauble...

hey, sounds great, Saturday May 10th looks like a nice day.. how about meet up by the flag in Southampton. hang out for bit, do a short ride to Sauble...

Heading to open the trailer in Clifford on Sat. but Sunday would work, providing weather is good.... So far it appears to be decent!

last minute plans out of town sorry i missed you. wanna do Timmie's in Southampton this week....

Back
Top Bottom