Pink Tube coming out my bike? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pink Tube coming out my bike?

Mukala

I ride a 2012 CBR250. I am a new rider. Today I rode my bike to the mall to pick up a gift for my neice and when I came out I noticed a pink tube sticking out the bottom of my bike. I never seen this tube before and I do not know if this is normal.

Can anyone help?

Your motorcycle probably passed by another motorcycle he liked.

On a serious note, I have no idea.

Looks like the crank case breather tube....Or some other kind of vent or tube I'm not entirely sure.

I would let someone else chime in with a bit more experience but that's my thought.

I don't think its anything to worry about if its what I think it is, just make sure it doesn't get snagged on anything.

Last edited:
Looks like the crank case breather tube....Or some other kind of vent or tube I'm not entirely sure.

I would let someone else chime in with a bit more experience but that's my thought.

I don't think its anything to worry about if its what I think it is, just make sure it doesn't get snagged on anything.

That is exactly what it is, it's perfectly fine. You don't need to worry about or touch it.

It's coming out.

is that a hose clamp??? If so then I don't know..

If its not then it's just a breather hose for your crankcase...nothing to worry about

typical honda! the kawi matched the color of my bike!

Is there a plug in the end? Could be a drain tube from the air box. But I know nothing about the cbr250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the drain tube for the air box, It must be periodically cleaned by taking the plug on the end off and letting it drain.

It's the drain tube for the air box, It must be periodically cleaned by taking the plug on the end off and letting it drain.

Yup, ^this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From time to time you need to hold it, stroke it ,and relieve it of liquid.

Hey djez still have the bird?

Known by some

I still got my silver bullet. Going for sale soon.

Why are you getting rid of it?

Known by some

Insurance is too much, getting another one but keeping it stateside.

Why are you getting rid of it?

Known by some

_proxy

Back
Top Bottom