so I went to honda demo ride at brampton power sports.(caution notes and a mini rant) | GTAMotorcycle.com

so I went to honda demo ride at brampton power sports.(caution notes and a mini rant)

rashidme

demo ride:
as title says it was alot of fun. didn't get a chance to ride the 1000rr as it was booked but instead rode the nc700x. What a fun bike to ride!! too much fun.

caution note:
I just wanted to caution riders that will be riding on old school road etc about big pot holes. Be very careful as these holes can do some damage.

rant:
anyways on the way back I took 403 home and near hershey's center a skinny brown **** driving a benz came into my lane without checking blind spot and pushed me into the curb. what an absolute a** ****. probably driving his dad's benz but oh boy that scared the hell out of me.

i didn't pursue him because I thought only one idiot on the road is enough. I have never liked bimmer and benz drivers. never ever!!

demo ride:
as title says it was alot of fun. didn't get a chance to ride the 1000rr as it was booked but instead rode the nc700x. What a fun bike to ride!! too much fun.

caution note:
I just wanted to caution riders that will be riding on old school road etc about big pot holes. Be very careful as these holes can do some damage.

rant:
anyways on the way back I took 403 home and near hershey's center a skinny brown **** driving a benz came into my lane without checking blind spot and pushed me into the curb. what an absolute a** ****. probably driving his dad's benz but oh boy that scared the hell out of me.

i didn't pursue him because I thought only one idiot on the road is enough. I have never liked bimmer and benz drivers. never ever!!

was this him? :glasses4:

How busy was it? Did you have to wait very long? How about some insight into the ride ...long, short, informative?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

would like to know this also. please share info. thnx

yes if you go late you have to wait for maybe an hour. But some bikes get filled in fast like i mentioned the 1000rr. other than that the route is very good with some twisties and the leader will give you a chance to experience the potential of the bike, if you know what I mean ;) and the ride was about half hour. I am very pleased :)

I was there as well. All the bikes I wanted (standard/naked/SS) were taken so I settled for a Shadow and took a passenger. I spent a good portion of the ride trying to figure out where the hell my feet go, missing the shift lever, and bouncing off the limiter. I was also stuck behind two gentlemen who couldn't corner for their life so I could not have any fun =(

The route had a good mix of twisties; if you are a competent rider, get as far ahead as you can or you'll be stuck behind somebody taking the turns at 20km/h.

...and funny enough, on the way back, I also almost got merged into as well (was riding with 3 others, 2 of us had to hard brake and move onto the shoulder).

P.S. He was white. Race doesn't play into crappy driving. I flipped him the bird. Should've punched his window and broken his mirror instead.

油井緋色;2152350 said:
I was there as well. All the bikes I wanted (standard/naked/SS) were taken so I settled for a Shadow and took a passenger. I spent a good portion of the ride trying to figure out where the hell my feet go, missing the shift lever, and bouncing off the limiter. I was also stuck behind two gentlemen who couldn't corner for their life so I could not have any fun =(

The route had a good mix of twisties; if you are a competent rider, get as far ahead as you can or you'll be stuck behind somebody taking the turns at 20km/h.

...and funny enough, on the way back, I also almost got merged into as well (was riding with 3 others, 2 of us had to hard brake and move onto the shoulder).

P.S. He was white. Race doesn't play into crappy driving. I flipped him the bird. Should've punched his window and broken his mirror instead.

I was actually behind you on the nc700x. Yea I know the guy in front of you was quite slow in the twisties. how did you like the shadow??

I was actually behind you on the nc700x. Yea I know the guy in front of you was quite slow in the twisties. how did you like the shadow??

If you were behind me, you may have noticed my feet waddling around trying to find the pegs from time to time lol

It's really comfy but the lack of a tachometer really threw me off. The gear ratios are, obviously, much shorter than any SS bike, hence why I kept bouncing off the limiter. The friction point on the clutch lever was very far out; it was difficult to get the hang of due to the increased radius on the handlebar grips (I have girly hands). But it was different enough to have a lot of fun, especially w/ my gf screaming in the back.

I have a bit of the demo ride on film and will post a link up later. How'd the NC700X treat you?

To.the OP,

What was it about the NC700X that you liked so much? I lime the S version and this year it is a 750. The 6500 rpm limit would take some.getting used to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom