Guy Tries to Steal Keys from Motorcycle at Stoplight | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guy Tries to Steal Keys from Motorcycle at Stoplight

Boots

Potential name of individual attempting to take the keys: Junaid Paradesi

[video=youtube;0gNk1FrgBJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gNk1FrgBJg[/video]

I would've turned that guy into a speed bump. It's bad enough when riding you have to be aware of so many potential dangers but now you have to worry about an idiot like that is just sad.

Yeah that would have earned him a punch in the throat. Then I would have got off the bike and beat his ass for fun. Fuckin people these days :mad:

ROOMIE - easy there tough guy the rider did the right thing and kept his cool. if he decided to get physical with the thief he will loose because the thief has like 5 or 6 more of his friends that will beat the living **** out the rider in 0 seconds flat. Ya dig?

HOOLLLAAAA

He's lucky to still have his keys. He should've covered his keys or remove his hands. Anybody approach me at the lights, I'm on high alert

should've ran over his foot and busted the bone. As close to Hamurabi Law as you can get considering the situation.

Haha, that was the most casual attempted theft ever. I'll just try and take this... damn... no, okay.

if someone got that close to me, i would have just gone. he was at the front of intersection, he could have just taken off instead of sitting there.

I don't dig. Hit first drive away. It's not that hard there tough guy. Besides with your skill level you'd be out of there in a flash :rolleyes:

should've ran over his foot and busted the bone. As close to Hamurabi Law as you can get considering the situation.

lol...and how many people here do you think even know what the **** Hamurabi law is??

I don't understand how anyone can be a big enough ***** to let this happen to them...

lol...and how many people here do you think even know what the **** Hamurabi law is??

I don't understand how anyone can be a big enough ***** to let this happen to them...

I do. And a failed theft attempt means he qualifies for a failed punch. I think grabbing the guy's hand is fair and balanced. Nothing was stolen or broken.

Mostly just that we were amazed that someone was so high on drugs in broad daylight courtesy of the British taxpayer that they would do something like this.

in america the proper response would be to pull out your handgun and shoot him 18 times in the face.

Wouldn't something like this be considered as attempted grand theft auto? Seems no different than if he were to do that to a car driver.

Last edited:
in america the proper response would be to pull out your handgun and shoot him 18 times in the face.

Maybe if it was a gun tooting society I bet he would have 2nd thoughts regarding trying to steal someone's property

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I'd suspect a lot, We aren't Americans :p They taught us about it in High School for both Gr.10 history class and Gr.11 law class.
I think everyone knows the whole eye for an eye & chop off someone's hand for stealing your **** rules though.

Back
Top Bottom