Where to buy 2-piece leathers for a female? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to buy 2-piece leathers for a female?

koma

Hey, looking to find a 2-piece suit for my girlfriend. She's pretty small (5'2, thin), and no shops in London had anything worth a damn...

I want to make a day trip to Toronto, anyone know what shops to hit? Thanks.

Not even that crazy ad's place had anything? I'd second riders choice. Lots to choose from there

Bumping this, we're going to head to TO this weekend to try to find her something. Any other tips?

You could try Velocity and get a custom suit. From what I hear they are comparable in price. Have heard good things. You'll have to drop him a line and maybe he'll come open up shop for you to browse and talk to you about it.

http://velocitysportsgear.com/

Yeah, drive the other direction and go to Sportbike Track Gear in Michigan.

Are these recent? I only saw the black dominia size 40 there, not the white.

What about leathers for men built like a woman? like US 34/Euro 44? :lmao:

http://hidehouse.ca/ Hide House in Acton is where the wife and I got our riding leathers, they won't let you leave unless it fits properly, and they make most of everything on site, and don't charge to alter anything....

There's also Royal Distributing in Guelph and Ajax. If you go to Ajax, GP Bikes is a block away.

If you haven't had any luck finding something off-the-shelf, then I second Velocity. I haven't bought anything from him, but I've heard good things. My wife is also very short and most pants she finds in store have knee armour around her shins. If she were to go for a one- or two-piece suit, then I'd take her to Velocity. The price they charge is less than what I spent on my two piece Joe Rocket suit and it will likely fit a whole lot better.

There's also Royal Distributing in Guelph and Ajax. If you go to Ajax, GP Bikes is a block away.

If you haven't had any luck finding something off-the-shelf, then I second Velocity. I haven't bought anything from him, but I've heard good things. My wife is also very short and most pants she finds in store have knee armour around her shins. If she were to go for a one- or two-piece suit, then I'd take her to Velocity. The price they charge is less than what I spent on my two piece Joe Rocket suit and it will likely fit a whole lot better.

I don't know how much he charged you, but I could have bought two dainese suits for that price...

4uzapydu.jpg
9yhyju6a.jpg
ry8y5eze.jpg

Back
Top Bottom