Rider dies after crash in Barrie | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider dies after crash in Barrie

RIP. Unfortunately it begins. Be safe people.. WAY too many potholes out there this year. Also, cars are not expecting motorcyclists on the road yet.

According to a newspaper article it was on the ramp to 400 south and it sounds like he lost it on loose sand.

night time is cold no grip, esp on/off ramps. be careful people. rip rider and best wishes to family.

Sorry to hear it seems like a lot of people went down the last couple of weeks. Rest in peace rider.

HOOLLLAAAA

I live very close to that area and drove by the accident that night.I take that ramp everyday and what I don't understand is how it happened because it is not sandy at all ,actually very clean considering the winter we had also that embankment isnt too steep either?
None the less very sad to hear about the out come :(

Last edited:
I live very close to that area and drove by the accident that night.I take that ramp everyday and what I don't understand is how it happened because it is not sandy at all ,actually very clean considering the winter we had also that embankment isnt too steep either?
None the less very sad to here about the out come :(

was thinking the same as it's not at all a tight turn. Sucks to hear
R.I.P.

was thinking the same as it's not at all a tight turn. Sucks to hear
R.I.P.

Maybe the rider was just still inexperience and went faster than what he is normally comfortable with, R.I.P to the rider.

Back
Top Bottom