Scarborough Ride (April 12) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Scarborough Ride (April 12)

RockerGuy

Banned
Site Supporter
Want to have a casual 2hr ride. I have a busy weekend ahead of me, lots of errands, but since I am such a professional procrastinator I will have fun first then work.

Details:
Going for ice-cream at Musselman lake. There is this country shop that I normally go for ice-cream on a warm day, I'm not even sure if its opened, but if not, its an excuse for me to ride. 250cc friendly, let me know if anybody have highway restrictions so I can take the sideroads only.

No hooligans please, if you're planning to break the sound barrier, this ride might bore you. Its too early in the season for me to wreck.

There won't be much twisties, because we're not heading too far, but for whatever there is...
I'll wait for anybody around the corners, everybody is on their own in the twisties, you are responsible for your own throttle. Please ride within your limits, I can not stress this enough. I don't want to be spending 2hrs getting you out of a ditch and make sure a tow truck arrives. If a faster rider is behind you and "edging" you, let him pass. We will wait around the next turn.

Time: 10:00 am Saturday (April 12th). Leaving 10am sharp

Place: Kennedy Commons
https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Kenne...am+Kitchen+Road,+Toronto,+ON&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A

See you guys there

Cheers

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom